• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR Thursday June 6, 2013 6/6/13 PINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLR Thursday June 6, 2013 6/6/13 PINS

Saphenous

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am planing an excursion to DLR tomorrow to nab some pins. Here is what is coming out tomorrow!

Please PM me if you want to reserve anything. I wont require you to pay until I have them in my hands.

I accept paypal, my paypal is magnetic.gaze@gmail.com, if you want to do it the super slow way and don't like paypal
you can get a money order if you so desire and mail that and then I will send the pins to you. Just thought I would throw out
a 2nd option if someone out there is not a fan of paypal. I am, they make sure you get your money and if you don't get your stuff
they get you your money back. I have been on the buyer end of that and was relieved when paypal stepped in and saved the day.

Shipping is $3 no mater how many pins you buy from me.

If you need a reference as to who I am since I am new, just ask Psycho Pixie. I am meeting up with her to get these pins as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back