• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing

SOLD! DLR Villains Vault Close to Cost Opportunity Drawing
Thank you so much for the attempt! I hope it isn't too bad tomorrow :) Any idea of where the pin release would happen? I've never gone before and I can't go tomorrow since I have 8 am classes but I'm just curious.

Thank you so much for the attempt! I hope it isn't too bad tomorrow :) Any idea of where the pin release would happen? I've never gone before and I can't go tomorrow since I have 8 am classes but I'm just curious.
I believe it's one store per park and one in dtd , I don't know DLR well enough to say much more than that .

lYg7Wmd.jpg

First picture I've seen of the actual pins :)
How did I miss the fact that Oogie Boogie was a spinner ?

Okay I have prices for almost everything up (just waiting on confirmation for Oogie Boogie)
Apparently they're handing out checkcards so you can request what you want whilst still in the queue to speed things up .

I'm happy to report everyone involved is through the checkout process and we'll have some pins to draw :wiggle:
I don't know exact numbers yet , I'll wait until I know exact numbers before posting any further :)
But I will say over two hours in a queue !!!!! I think we all owe everyone involved a big vote of thanks , you're all amazing :hug:

Thank you guys so much for doing this! I so wish I got on the list for the super jumbo; it looks incredible.

Back