• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Do you collect Frozen or Characters in Sorcerer Hats ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you collect Frozen or Characters in Sorcerer Hats ?

curiousdinah

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
thumb130_201406241655.jpg

thumb130_201501095789.jpg
thumb130_201604096340.png
Hey,
So I have these 3 pins hanging around my traders. I thought I would try and find a home for them. If you are interested in any of them, please PM here and let's see if we can work out a trade. (FYI - Images are from pinpics, I have the card and plastic for the Sorcerer Hat pin.)

Hey there, my traders are minimal, and mostly HM, but I would be willing to trade multiple. My kid sister collects Frozen pins and I think she would love them. My pinpics name is the same, drwholittle. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi - Sorry, I took a look and didn't see anything
Hey there, my traders are minimal, and mostly HM, but I would be willing to trade multiple. My kid sister collects Frozen pins and I think she would love them. My pinpics name is the same, drwholittle. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back