• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! docfish2u thanks so much for the trade and OHMYGODDDDDDD!!!!

ZAPPED! docfish2u thanks so much for the trade and OHMYGODDDDDDD!!!!

Mali87

The Girl with the Ariel Tattoo
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So recently I did a trade with docfish2u (the infamous Grail Slayer as they call him). I was expecting these two pins from him (and was very excited about them) and got them in the mail today....

DSC00742_zps12ff34a5.jpg

BUT..... while looking at my two expected pins wrapped together in their bubblewrap, I noticed a 2nd one attached next to it.... being that bubblewrap is clear.... I saw through it and saw what it was....

..... for a split second I was like :eek::eek2::eek::eek2::eek::eek2: "Noooooo......OMG.... no way.... it's..... no freakin' way........" And I literally screamed and jumped and hooted and hollered while I was sitting in my car because it was this pin and it sunk in:

DSC00749_zpse020019f.jpg

!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^*(!@#$%&*()!@#!@#$%^&*()!@#$%*()@#$%&*()(*&^%$#@WSDFGHJKLGUFYDTXZDFVC BBKNITDRGFCVHBHJHRSER^T&IYUHJKNBVCGXSE%^R&TYIO*&^%$#!@#$%^&*()(T@#$%^&*()^%@#WESDFGHJU&^%$ERDFGH%^$#@#@$%^&*()($#$%^&*(WHAAAAAAAAAAA??!??!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?

(If I had known how to post gifs this is were I would use them (XD :facepalm:) bc my typing does not even come close to describing my reaction when I saw this pin.... that's the next thing to learn and tackle :lol: Another thank u is needed for David bc he inadvertently forced me to make myself learn how to post pics here; posting the pin pics link WOULD NOT do this beautiful pin justice! haha)

I was practically hysterical when I took it out of the bubblewrap and held it in my hands! I swear people walking in and out of the post office gave me the weirdest looks as they walked by my car XD :facepalm: CX LOL

I found a piece of paper in the package and it read:
"Hi Melissa, I hope your grail siggy is up to date. I found a little something to make you have to fix it. I hope you like it. -David"

OMG. DAVID.... THANK U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!! :hug::hug::hug: <3 <3 <3 This pin really means alot to me and is the Crown Jewel of my ENTIRE collection. Hands down. No buts about it!! I shall wear this pin proudly on my lanyard until I can create a shadowbox for it w/ other Ariel pins. I feel so very honored u chose this pin for me :cry: I cannot wait even more now to meet u in April and I shall pay u back someday, somehow!!! I swear it!!!!!

Oh annnnd Joey..... can u help me fix my siggy?? ^_^;;; LOL

Funny side note: I ABSOLUTELY loved how there was a sticker on the outside bubblewrap that just said "Vampire," because I have a great fondness for vampires and thought that was uber awesome <3 Funny enough found out from David that that sticker was there bc A Vampire Jessica pin had been placed in the bubblewrap bag previously! :lol: Such a funny coincidence! Darn I was hoping that I looked more like a Vampire in my profile pic and that's why he chose it.... LOL :rofl:

Oh one other/final sidenote: Today was also Pin Xmas (as I call it)/mail day :D These were all the other goodies I got today:
DSC00748_zpsc8ad3479.jpg

LatT marquee was zapped to me from Rasputin (THANNNNNNNNNK UUUUUUUUU DARRRRRRRRISSSSSSSSSS! <3 :hug:), the 3 middle pins (Aurora, Evil Queen, and Opening Day Captain Jack) were from Cindi from playing her last game (AWESOME!!! I LOVE the Aurora Pin!! At this rate I just may get all of those from u if I keep playing ur games at my rate! :lol:) and The I Love Captain Jack and Belle Pin were from Judy (Tiggermickey) were in exchange for the items I won at Disneyana a few weeks ago (YAYYYYY!!!!). Oh and I forgot to add in the pic... I found a HM Up Puzzle piece Badge on a CM lanyard at world of Disney today (That was lucky!!)

Today..... was a GRAND day ^_^ (no Pixar boxes for me.... but nuts to those!!!! I gotz a grail! :hsd: <----- Me doing the happy grail dance! haha)

The generosity, kindness, and love shown by all the different DPF members here has me in complete awe and continues to do so. Thank u all for being such awesome traders, people and of course..... friends! :hug: <3

Last edited:
A super duper congrats on all the pins! Way to go zappers, David and Darris you guys are on a roll.

Wowie!!! Congratulations! That's a great pin day!
That Ariel pin is absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited:
Way to go David! And Congrats Melissa! That pin is awesome.

And yes I'll fix your signature when I get a chance ;)

Hehe thanks Joey!!! And thank u again in advance for the help w/ fixing the siggy ;) It's so awesome to have the feeling to cross off a pin on a siggy (even though u will be physically/technologically doing that lol)

Wow, David never ceases to amaze. Congrats!

I know! I've seen all the posts of other members who have been touched by his generosity. I feel so honored to get such an amazing pin from him!

That Ariel pin is GORGEOUS, congratulations, sweetheart!! <3

Thanks hun! And thank u all for the warm congrats for me and kudoses to David!! :) <3

wow what a day! you got alot of nice pins! Hey i will see you in april also....we have some pin matches so find me and trade!

Back