• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u: your generosity!!!!!

ZAPPED! Docfish2u: your generosity!!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
David told me he sent a package my direction, and I knew it was for the Zap Mayhem. He told me something was in there for me too. But I was not expecting a small flat rate package PACKED with pins!

For zapping:
66473_10200319848541473_1872566562_n.jpg

The cert of authenticity is for the little bambi/thumper. its a Disney movie club exclusive.

And sent along for me was this set:
541929_10200319848901482_854820719_n.jpg

This set officially gives me my FIRST Clopin for my HoND Lanyard! Jester in the house!!!!!

wow!!!!
David... You have managed to amaze me yet again! Darn you! Stop it! You keep this up and in April, when you visit, I will be looking for your halo and wings!

Thank you so much!!!!!! You are an amazing wonderful and kind hearted human!!!!!

David.. watch out for that trouble maker..!~ It is his sole goal in life to make you FIX your siggy after you spend all that time on it! :O) Gotta love the guy!~

Congrats on your ZAP!

David.. watch out for that trouble maker..!~ It is his sole goal in life to make you FIX your siggy after you spend all that time on it! :O) Gotta love the guy!~

Congrats on your ZAP!

I know!! although your auction is my first chance to change my fantabulous siggy! Gotta cross of the centaurette with the fan.

The first picture with all the pins for my zap mayhem, I think I know who all but 1 are gonna go to in the next month or two... mooowaaaaaaah!!!!!!

And sent along for me was this set:
541929_10200319848901482_854820719_n.jpg

This set officially gives me my FIRST Clopin for my HoND Lanyard! Jester in the house!!!!!

wow!!!!
David... You have managed to amaze me yet again! Darn you! Stop it! You keep this up and in April, when you visit, I will be looking for your halo and wings!

Thank you so much!!!!!! You are an amazing wonderful and kind hearted human!!!!!

You silly girl, I told you in chat I was getting you this set when you mentioned it. How are you surprised? If anybody should know when I am asking questions it is usually for a reason it is you!!!

Congrats on your ZAP!

I am coming for your signature, but you have some really hard ones to find, and put pinpics numbers on it already!!! Do I have to do all of the work?

However, I do see some signatures here that I already altered (MMiano) and a couple more that I am already working on altering. More zaps to come!!! So many Signatures to mess up and so little time.

You silly girl, I told you in chat I was getting you this set when you mentioned it. How are you surprised? If anybody should know when I am asking questions it is usually for a reason it is you!!!

I am always surprised when I receive unexpected pins David. First because well, they are not expected, and second, most importantly in this case... my 1 yr old STILL wont sleep through the night... My brain does not fire on all cylinders at any time because of sleep deprivation. lol I remember the conversation now... But its still an unexpected delight!

I love love love that Mulan pin!!

Not a day goes by that I don't see David's generosity being spread to someone here!! So amazing, I also love seeing these zaps!! :)

In honor of the Clopin pin...its time to crown David!!

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for

Here it is, you know exactly what's in store
Now's the time we cry until our eyes get sore
Now's the time we crown the King of Zaps!
So make a face that's happy and gladdening
Make a face as joyful as a pixie's wing
For the face that's happiest will be the King of Zaps!

In honor of the Clopin pin...its time to crown David!!

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for

Here it is, you know exactly what's in store
Now's the time we cry until our eyes get sore
Now's the time we crown the King of Zaps!
So make a face that's happy and gladdening
Make a face as joyful as a pixie's wing
For the face that's happiest will be the King of Zaps!

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the thought, but there is one true king of zaps and it is not me.

It is TheOtherSteve!!! Long live the king!!!

Oh dear,I saw this and I thought WOW ,don't know if it's arrived yet but this makes my pack for your zap mayhem look so small,so sorry xxxx
also similar minds you'll see xx

Oh dear,I saw this and I thought WOW ,don't know if it's arrived yet but this makes my pack for your zap mayhem look so small,so sorry xxxx

DO NOT EVER APOLOGIZE FOR DOING SOMETHING NICE!!!!! The fact that you sent anything is fantastic!!! Just my not so humble opinion. You rock!!!

DO NOT EVER APOLOGIZE FOR DOING SOMETHING NICE!!!!! The fact that you sent anything is fantastic!!! Just my not so humble opinion. You rock!!!

Gotta say... DITTO! That ANYONE has been willing to donate to my zap mayhem pinsanity is soooo wonderful! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with duplicates if they occur. MANY of the nominee's on my zap list collect the same stuff. Your package has not yet arrived. If it is overdue please let me know via PM. :)

Back