• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi again everybody:wavey:

I have seen many people offer up their art and or crafts for auction. I do not have any of those talents so I am going to do this one backwards. I am offering this pin:

pin88203

Pin 88203: DLP - Christmas Pin-Doll Party - Rapunzel

It is an LE 400 with only 37 people trading it and 257 wanting it!!!

Here is your chance to own it, but you might be asking your self what do I bid?

Here is the unusual part, you have to bid something you make, either art or some kind of crafty thing. Since there are so many of you out there that are so talented it shouldn't be hard.

Because I know talent takes some time let's have this auction end on Sunday June 9th at 7pm Disneyland time. If you do not have enough time, just can post what you are working on.

I hope we can have some fun with this auction!!!

This is my kind of auction..... The wheels are turning.. Oh what fun this can be. TheMadPinner Accepts your challenge and will start working on a bid.

Dang, I'm not sure I can compete, especially given the deadline... I must meditate on this. I shall post my intentions soon

I'm great at photography, well not great but ok... Lol... I need to know what you hang around the walls in your house or aesthetic so I can work on some stuff for you :)

I think everyone should at least try! This is meant to be FUN people!! :D Who knows, even if you don't win, maybe there will be an admirer of your artwork! Maybe we can do an art exchange when this is over with all of us loosers lol! It will be a good time!

But I second the question: Other than Ariel and Mulan, what do you like Gramps?? Give us some clues!

Well..........................

I just lost Brian......................

Off he went to his studio to brainstorm........................

:facepalm:Sorry

Awesome! What is your favorite, tv show or movie??

Mine is Ariel, Mulan and Merida. My wife does Sorcerer Mickey, Tink and Jack & Zero from NBC. Doesn't have to be for me!!!

This is my kind of auction..... The wheels are turning.. Oh what fun this can be. TheMadPinner Accepts your challenge and will start working on a bid.

This should be fun!!!

uh-oh.. Get ready for the epicness everyone! ;)

I know others out there can rise to the occasions also!!!

I'll start the bidding:

Docfish2u, I'll make you one of the pin books you wanted to commission :D

Great first bid and we have an early leader (I know it is only one bid, so duh, we have a leader). All kidding aside, you make great pin books!!!

Dang, I'm not sure I can compete, especially given the deadline... I must meditate on this. I shall post my intentions soon

It does not have to be completed by the deadline, just present your idea. I love creativeness, I just wish I had some, any!!!

Oh dang. This should be fun to watch. :D

Watch, really? You are one of the most creative people I know!!!

​Please remember everybody, this is supposed to be fun!!!

David, quick question. Does it need to be Disney or Pin related? I have only one skill and it's not one that translates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back