• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Does anyone have this lithograph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO Does anyone have this lithograph?

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
6a013481198b41970c0167666f83e8970b-pi

If you have one, please let me know. I'm interested in hanging it on the library-themed wall of my bedroom. :)

Willing to trade or buy. (I have other lithographs and pins.)

(Also, please be aware of values and don't be greedy... The full set of 4 lithographs sells for like 15-20 dollars on eBay. I'm willing to overtrade, but not by a crazy amount!) :)
SaveSave

If I had that ,I would send it to you ,is that from the preorder of the movie? I would try Facebook too

Thank you, Judy!

Yep, it was part of a Disney Store pre-order lithograph set. I'm actually not that into lithographs usually (I have several sets just sitting around that I don't know what to do with), but when I was researching the prizes in Rasputin's latest game, I ran across this one and fell in love. I'm a bookworm, so I love seeing Disney characters with books. :)

Here are a few pictures of my library:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-20%20at%205.48.15%20PM_zpszw52croj.png

IMG_8539_zpscjyodpcb.jpg

IMG_8537_zpsoykxyshg.jpg

IMG_8538_zpsqeyiulvt.jpg

This is just the stuff in "the princess" bookcase.

The other one has Peter Pan and Mickey & Minnie and Figaro and Stitch... :)
SaveSave

Ooh, could you share the Stitch one? :'D Also, what is that book with the rabbit silhouette on it? Reminds me of me favourite band!

Last edited:
Here are a few pictures of my library:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-20%20at%205.48.15%20PM_zpszw52croj.png

IMG_8539_zpscjyodpcb.jpg

IMG_8537_zpsoykxyshg.jpg

IMG_8538_zpsqeyiulvt.jpg

This is just the stuff in "the princess" bookcase.

The other one has Peter Pan and Mickey & Minnie and Figaro and Stitch... :)
SaveSave

Your bookcase is super, super lovely! Each shelf has the perfect mix of books & Disney. :)

I love love love LOVE lithographs. I have several on my walls and even more in a little case so when I one day have more wall space it will be filled. c:

I wish I could help you tho. :c good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I wish I could help Sora, good luck! :D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Your bookcase is super, super lovely! Each shelf has the perfect mix of books & Disney. :)

Love love love! Especially those bookends. Good luck in your search!

I love love love LOVE lithographs. I have several on my walls and even more in a little case so when I one day have more wall space it will be filled. c:

I wish I could help you tho. :c good luck!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much! :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an amazingly co-ordinated bookcase! Well done! Love it! :)

Hah, it really got me thinking that they need to make a figure of Gaston with the book!

captions-funny-37.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back