• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Does anyone need any WDW HM pins? Also looking for DL GWP and PWP pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone need any WDW HM pins? Also looking for DL GWP and PWP pins

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
Now that I finally got my PM box cleaned out and I can accept more than one message at a time, I am looking for a few trades.

I am hoping to finish off a few things. I only need 4 more GWP items to be complete.

And these PWP pins

I have these WDW HM pins. I collected them myself in May, and I compared them to the ones in my set, and my Dad's set, and they all match, so there shouldn't be any scrappers.

And of course, I have other pins on my trades list and want list (and in my head :)) if you have something or see something you need. But, since there are a couple pins that I get asked about all the time, my older open edition pins with a low number of people trading (10 or less), I am only looking to trade those for other older open edition pins (many of these are on page 1 of my wants), not these type of pins, even multiples.

Thanks!

Got these thanks!:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back