• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Donald is Number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald is Number 1

charlesu

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi All,
I'm Charles and as you can tell, I collect the best character ever--Donald. My son collects baseball and other sports (mostly Goofy since he is the athlete) and my wife collects pirates. We all collect Haunted Mansion pins. We try to get down to WDW 2-3 times per year.

My collection on PP is way out of date and I need to spend a couple of weeks updating it!

Looking forward to getting to know many of you better.

Charles

He gets especially annoyed when something like this happens...
pin61615

I love that pin. :lol:

Hi Charles! Hope to see you on here more often!!!
I still have that Donald pin you loved, let me know when you update PP and we can try to make a trade happen.

I had the pleasure of meeting Charles and his wife on our December trip to WDW, we both had a few trading books with us at the Magic Kingdom and were able to make a trade that we were both very happy with!

Awesome pin. Now I have to have it!! PP number? I will add it to my wanted list.

Hi Charles! Hope to see you on here more often!!!
I still have that Donald pin you loved, let me know when you update PP and we can try to make a trade happen.

I had the pleasure of meeting Charles and his wife on our December trip to WDW, we both had a few trading books with us at the Magic Kingdom and were able to make a trade that we were both very happy with!

Thanks Pixie! Great to hear from you.

I am working on getting my PP updated but it's a slow process. I get a few added each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back