• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Donate Scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donate Scrappers

Jules

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hi there, I have posted in DPF a few times. I LOVE Disney pins and seem to be a collector, more than a trader! I really need to narrow down my collections, but every time I see something new, or different, I want it!!!!!

Anyway, that isn't why I am posting here! Dawny gave me a good idea to start a thread on behalf of people who want your scrappers! If you have a use for them, post here and maybe some will come your way. If you aren't crafty and want to give your scrappers to a good cause, I am sure there are many!

So, I collect scrappers and they go to my 2nd graders. I teach in a low socio-economic area in Phx. The pins are used as incentives for things like attendance and bringing in their weekly homework. I am always looking for more pins to share. And the nice thing is, I doubt these pins will ever make their way back to the parks. I've raffled off a bunch already and the kids wear them every day!

I also wear a pin everyday, so the kids look forward to coming in to see what pin I have on! Today it was Ariel in her turquoise dress. Yesterday it was Swampy from Where's My Water. Tomorrow, it is a Maleficent pin. I try to balance out the "girl" pins and the "boy pins".

Feel free to PM me for my school's address. And feel free to post your scrapper pin needs!

Julie!

This is an awesome idea, I had a teacher in elementary school who had an incentive program with pokemon related products. We were definitely the smartest class of that grade level haha

Aw I love that idea! Unfortunately I don't have any scrappers ....haha that's kind of ironicxD I should say unfortunately I don't have any scrappers at the moment to donate.....still sounds ironicxD

If I happen to come across any scrappers in the future I will be sure to send them your way, what a lovely idea!!

-Charlie

Oh, I have your address and I keep forgetting to do this! Will try to do it today or tomorrow. I'm glad of the reminder!

Vixy - I told my kids and they were thrilled. Today a little girl picked out a Mickey pin and said, "He's your boyfriend, right Ms. A.?" That made me giggle. I love 2nd grade!
Thanks for helping us out!
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back