• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Don't Call Me a Bunny... a Jody Hopps Auction - Ends 10/15 at Midnight WDW Time

Auction Ended: Don't Call Me a Bunny... a Jody Hopps Auction - Ends 10/15 at Midnight WDW Time

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Good Mooooooorning DPF!! I've been hanging on to this pin for a while, and haven't found a good home for it, so I figured I would do an auction instead! Here is the pin up for grabs:

Judy.jpg

Pin 120650[FONT=&quot] WDW - Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival 2017 - Four Pin Set - Judy Hopps ONLY (LE 500)

[/FONT]
05ea9fe4b7461620dbfea6e93efcd6bc.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Currently, there are 55 wanting and only 10 trading! Mine does have a few little flaws on the metal, which can be seen in the close-up below. However, this pin was obtained by DPF's one and only wizard of WDW, so is guaranteed authentic.

Judy_2.jpg

My PinPics is Tokaji, and I mainly collect UP! However, I have other interests as well:

• Beauty and the Beast (for the wife)
  • Disney Afternoons
  • Little Mermaid (also for the wife)
  • Fantasia (not 2000)
  • Epcot + Space Mountain
  • Brave
  • Good traders

Things I don't collect:
  • Fab 5
  • Older princesses other than those listed
  • Tsums
  • Vinylmation

This auction will end at midnight on October 15th, WDW (EST) time. Thanks for taking a look, and best of luck!

Good luck! I wish you had done this a few months ago when I was searching for this pin!

I believe by forum rules, you need to leave it open until the end date that was originally posted. But you never know - several of my auctions have gotten some great last-day bids!

I'll be going out of town today for two weddings (don't get invited to a single wedding for for years, then suddenly two in one day!!! ARG!) so here's your morning bump! Ends tomorrow night!

Back