• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)
Update on shipping of prizes...

Major prizes will be the first to go out based on when your last selection has been made...

As of now I have the following members as having selected their final major prize and your packages are ready to go...

Blacksmoke... Pin B1
Dizpinfreak... Pin B10
Grapesoda (need a shipping address please send me a PM)... Pin 41615 (from Kupo's location)
Mahrii... Pin B16
Swinginkitten... Pin C4
Tinyhats (need a shipping address please send me a PM)... Pin 94282 (from Kupo's location)

Again this list is for major prizes only(Donations received by hub locations) which are not shipped with consolation pins... Those will be a separate package from different locations to be sent out following the completion of the major prize distribution so we do not get confused...

All delivery confirmations will be maintained on file but not sent out unless there is an issue to save on message time and space...

If you see that I have made an error in the list above please let me know ASAP before they ship... Thank you...

Just a note about something I forgot to mention earlier: The explanation in Post #2 said that the Game lists would be randomized starting with C and working backwards to A. In fact the randomized lists in Posts #3, 4 & 5 are the lists for Games A, B & C, respectively.

Isabel... I saw your post asking if I could add that to the randomized list, but I am not going to edit the post in any way from the moment we posted the results... Dance cats was there for the randomization and said if you needed it added she could add it for you but best that I not touch those post... LOL...

Isabel... I saw your post asking if I could add that to the randomized list, but I am not going to edit the post in any way from the moment we posted the results... Dance cats was there for the randomization and said if you needed it added she could add it for you but best that I not touch those post... LOL...

Yes, I thought about that too, but only after I posted that...lol.

Next up: Arielskellington1423(A); Mad hatter(B); Hambee2(C)

On deck: miyuki(A); MMiano(B); Rasputin(C)

[n.b. I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves...and, on that note, a big thank you to unibear for pointing out one of my mis-identifications.]

Last edited:
Nice, that's a good one Bryana. I'll take

47234WDW - It All Started With Walt - Animation - Disney's Beauty
and the Beast

please! Also, I noticed under the tentative prizes that I have 2 consolation prizes listed. I think it might be three (#46 from Game A, #80 and #87 from Game B) with one more pick in Game C.

Thanks so much!

Next up: Jrdnsmom(A); MMiano(B); unibear(C)

On deck: TheOtherSteve(A); Dalamara(B); Orlandoismycat(C)

[n.b. I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves...and, on that note, a big thank you to unibear for pointing out one of my mis-identifications.]

Last edited:
I have pick #17 in Game C and I will choose:

Pin 93773: Piece of Disney Movies - Pluto's Christmas Tree ​(the one with Mickey and Pluto in the scene)

Game B- I pick:
B6??(1)95007
or 95011

??(2) 95005
or 95010
2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Buzz Lightyear
OR 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story-
Buzz Lightyear- CHASER

2013 Pixar Mystery Collection-Toy Story- Bullseye and Jessie
OR 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Toy Story- Woody,
Bullseye & Jessie- CHASER

Status