• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! DPF I want your addresses!!

ZAPPED! DPF I want your addresses!!

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0
Hi all :wavey:

Since becoming one of the zap masters here and I am getting more and more requests for addresses I want to be sure I have as many addresses as possible and want to be sure they are current. I would hate for a zap to go to an old address! :mad:

I just figured out how to do a master address list on my computer and love the way it works so it is a great time to update everybody's address. I will then about every 6 months pm everybody and make sure they have not moved. Of course if you are planning on or do move please pm me the new address as well.

So here is your part, send me your address please.

Thank you,

Sir David, Grailslayer Knight of DPF

You've got ours :wavey:

Hi Rose :lgm:
I know you have sent it to me many times, but could you please send it again. I have it in the ton of emails and didn't get it put onto the new master list yet. (just figured out how to do it).

In fact this is a good idea for everybody. I probably have most of them since I keep my emails, but it would be easier to send them again please. :x:

Last edited:
David, I have quite a few collected as well. However, I don't have them in a file that I can send you. I just wanted to let you know in case you can't find one that you need that I may be able to help.

Oh look who became tech savvy all of a sudden!! :lol: How many times did you have to take the same Microsoft lesson to learn how to put a list together?? Hahaha!! I kid, I kid!

Tech savvy enough to send me the file when you have it updated? You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :lol:

I'm glad these are being updated. There's a few people I'd like to zap and I want to make sure it goes to the correct address! I'll PM my addy over and within the next few days try to track down addresses for my future zap victims. :naughty:

David, I have quite a few collected as well. However, I don't have them in a file that I can send you. I just wanted to let you know in case you can't find one that you need that I may be able to help.

Don't forget to send me yours. I don't have it on my list yet.

Oh look who became tech savvy all of a sudden!! :lol: How many times did you have to take the same Microsoft lesson to learn how to put a list together?? Hahaha!! I kid, I kid!

Tech savvy enough to send me the file when you have it updated? You show me yours, I'll show you mine!! :lol:

I wish I could say you are wrong about my puter skills. In the heart of Microsoft territory even. :facepalm: Of course I will send you the list . . . for a price. :lol: Actually it is easier to send you the list then have you hound me for the addresses. :poke:

I'm glad these are being updated. There's a few people I'd like to zap and I want to make sure it goes to the correct address! I'll PM my addy over and within the next few days try to track down addresses for my future zap victims. :naughty:

If I have what you need I am happy to pass them on. Can never have too much zapping going on!!! :D

Pretty sure you have my address already :) Will be moving in a few months so I'll send you my new address then.

All kidding aside I would like a copy emailed to me so I can put it in a folder. I am a bit tech challenged myself... LOL... OK A LOT tech challenged!

You should have mine too.

I think you have mine?

I am sure that I have both of them but at the moment I would have to go searching for them through lots of emails. Please resend them to me. I finally figured out how to do a master list.

This goes for everybody. If you have not replied with your address since I posted this please resend me your addresses. It just makes it easier.

Back