• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF looks like my Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF looks like my Great, Big, Beautiful Tomorrow!

Maryscribbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hello everyone!

I'm Maryscribbles, and I'm new to the forum and new to pin trading. After a quick one-day trip to WDW last October, I'm hooked on trading! I visited WDW again in December and spent way too much money on pins. It was worth it though! Since I live a considerable distance from the park (6 hours to be precise), I'm hoping that DPF will help me keep the magic alive all year long. I'm already enjoying looking at everyone's "holy grails," and I'm impressed by the beautiful collections I'm seeing!

Currently, I'm a Masters student in English literature. I specialize in children's/young adult literature, but am interested in other genres as well, like graphic novels/comics. I also enjoy cross stitching (my grandmother-like hobby of choice), anime, film (especially the so-bad-it's-good types), and video games.

In terms of Disney things, I have a dep love of the Carousel of Progress (what can I say? I love animatronics), as well as The Brave Little Toaster, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pocahontas, and Mary Poppins. As far as pins go, I've had fun collecting the more eclectic things, like random NBC pins (the candy corns are my favorite!), various princessy pins, Peter Pan pins, and yes, even a few Figments.

Feel free to take a look at my small little collection. I'm excited to be here!

Have a great day, and a

Welcome friend! :3 glad you joined along with me! Hahah! We shall keep that magic alive! And enable each other's obsession. Hahah! It shall be a great, big, beautiful cycle. :3

~Merlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back