• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF mod please help!

DPF mod please help!

DLRPinTrader

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I want to post a new thread to any of the 3 places that a person can post trades or wants and I get an error saying that I do not have permission. I am looking to post a trades for DLR pins for Paris, Tokyo, or WDW pins.

Hi Jessica
I am not a MOD,but there is a post from them saying you need 30 posts or more
so I do not think its possible for you to do it..Judy

Ditto what Tiggermickey said. Even though you've been a member since May, shortly thereafter (maybe it was in August), they imposed a post requirement to meet before you could post sales/wanteds (because of the Designer Princess dolls)

Hmmm -- odd

I just checked your settings and you should be good to go.

The marketplace requirements should not have been retroactive and only applied to new members after the rules were in place.

In any case, you should be OK to post now.

Back