• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

I absolutely need Penny and Bolt for my collection, and I would love to be on any sort of list - pick-up, drawing, etc. Thanks so much!!!

Not sure if you picked up an Aristocats surprise pin but I'd love to be put in a raffle to purchase. Thanks Tessa!

Pickup update: I was able to get a full set of ornaments yesterday and will stop over in a bit to get another set, so I will do the drawings when I can. I was not able to get the Aristocats pin; the person in front of me got the last one.

I am going to add my name to the Maleficent, Evil Queen and Ursula Ornament if it isn't too late. Only if it is still possible.

Last edited:
disneykins - that's fine, it's not too late to join in.

Pickup update: got another full set, so I have two sets to do drawings for. I'm going out of town on Monday on a very last minute trip, so I came into work today to get a few things taken care of (I wasn't planning to be out of the office until Friday). I went ahead and did the drawings now since I have access to a computer.

Cruella Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. tinawap
4. natelove

cruorn.png

Congrats tinawap and natelove!

Evil Queen Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. sbmpins
2. speedwaystar1
3. rif-raf
4. tinawap
5. natelove
6. disneykins

eviorn.png

Congrats sbmpins and disneykins!

Maleficent Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. Mickeymousje
4. tinawap
5. speedwaystar1
6. xdattax
7. natelove
8. disneykins

malorn.png

Congrats mickeymousje and xdattax!

Ursula Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. Mickeymousje
4. tinawap
5. natelove
6. disneykins

ursorn.png

Congrats smbpins and rif-raf!

Yzma Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. natelove

yzmorn.png

Congrats rif-raf and natelove!

disneykins - that's fine, it's not too late to join in.

Pickup update: got another full set, so I have two sets to do drawings for. I'm going out of town on Monday on a very last minute trip, so I came into work today to get a few things taken care of (I wasn't planning to be out of the office until Friday). I went ahead and did the drawings now since I have access to a computer.

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. tinawap
4. natelove

cruorn.png

Congrats tinawap and natelove!

1. sbmpins
2. speedwaystar1
3. rif-raf
4. tinawap
5. natelove
6. disneykins

eviorn.png

Congrats sbmpins and disneykins!

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. Mickeymousje
4. tinawap
5. speedwaystar1
6. xdattax
7. natelove
8. disneykins

malorn.png

Congrats mickeymousje and xdattax!

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. Mickeymousje
4. tinawap
5. natelove
6. disneykins

ursorn.png

Congrats smbpins and rif-raf!

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. natelove

yzmorn.png

Congrats rif-raf and natelove!

Yaaaaay! Thank you Tessa! And congrats to the others :D

Gonna update the front page in a bit, but I figured while I had another bit of access to a computer, I should do the next round of drawings. (These are tentative since I haven't picked up the pins yet, but I'm going to El Cap to see the final showing of Moana with Connie in a few hours, so unless one happens to sell out between now and then I will be able to get them all. I will post a confirmation after I get home.)

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf

cruorn2.png

Congrats rif-raf!

1. speedwaystar1
2. rif-raf
3. tinawap
4. natelove

eviorn2.png

Congrats rif-raf!

1. sbmpins
2. rif-raf
3. tinawap
4. speedwaystar1
5. natelove
6. disneykins

malorn2.png

Congrats sbmpis!

1. Mickeymousje
2. tinawap
3. natelove
4. disneykins

ursorn2.png

Congrats tinawap!

1. sbmpins

Congrats sbmpins (default since you were the last on the list)!

Jeepers, the randomizer loved the number 2 tonight!

All ornaments were still there, so the drawings above are confirmed.

No more pickups until Thursday at the earliest. This includes Toys for Tots (can't do in-person tomorrow and I'll be calling in on Tuesday myself for two if they last).

Yeesh! On top of everything else, I found out late last night that my ID is missing. I am hoping it turns up once I'm home by at this point I can't guarantee that I'll have it again by next Wednesday. Which means I probably shouldn't be used as a pickup person for the Star Wars pins. :/

Yeesh! On top of everything else, I found out late last night that my ID is missing. I am hoping it turns up once I'm home by at this point I can't guarantee that I'll have it again by next Wednesday. Which means I probably shouldn't be used as a pickup person for the Star Wars pins. :/
Nooooo Tessa! :( I hope you can get your ID back, best of luck to you! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Tessa, sorry to hear! Hope you find it...

Back