• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Invoices have been sent. I think that's the part of pickups that I like the least, which is why it always takes me so long to send them, LOL.

jadeites-lady - Gotcha. I had used your sister's name on the list since she posted for it, but I'll change that to your name.

Next round of pickups will be tomorrow. I'll be getting PTD(s) and, if some of the invoices get paid, another set of ornaments.

ETA: I don't have one of the Muses PTDs with me to confirm, but going by memory I'd say it's about 4-5 centimeters across (or around 1.5 inches). Can double check when I have it with me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the early Christmas surprise :D
It'll be my first pin featuring the Muses , out of interest how big is the actual pin ? The only pictures I've seen of it have been either poor quality or it's by itself so it's hard to judge
Here it is next to an rubber Mickey backing. ^_^
18b127d127427c91aac964b4fb839ddb.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Pickup update: went yesterday and got a set of ornaments (minus Yzma since no one requested it) and one each of the PTDs. In addition, someone who was chosen for the Maleficent ornament earlier had to pass on it, and Merlin was able to get an extra Muses PTD, so he will pass his extra along to speedwaystar. As a result, I will be drawing two names each for the Maleficent ornament and the Muses PTD.

Cruella Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)

1. sbmpins

sbmpins wins by default as the only entrant

Evil Queen Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. speedwaystar1
2. tinawap
3. natelove

eviorn2.png

Congrats speedwaystar1!

Maleficent Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. rif-raf
2. tinawap
3. speedwaystar1
4. natelove
5. disneykins

malorn2.png

Congrats tinawap and natelove!

Ursula Ornament- $20.66 ($18.95 + $1.71 tax)
1. Mickeymousje
2. natelove
3. disneykins

ursorn2.png

Congrats natelove!

Muses
1. kairi08
2. disneykins
3. AidanShepard
4. xdattax
5. GrumpyDad
6. Vixy
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. tinawap
9. YAY3!
10. disneymagic
11. jadeites-lady
12. lweber907

muses2.png

Congrats YAY3! and jadeites-lady!

Chien Po
1. disneykins
2. AidanShepard
3. bcol
4. disneymagic
5. lweber907
GrumpyDad

chienpo2.png

Congrats GrumpyDad!

I have a few errands to do right now to get ready for this weekend, but if I make it back to DSF in time tonight I'll do another round of pickups tonight. If not I'll swing by tomorrow.

Hey Tessa
Can you please remove me from the Maleficent list . I decided I really don't need another character to collect , and prices for Mali are getting out of hand for the other pins I'd want

Congrats to the winners! :D
That was super nice of Merlin to give away his Muses PTD! ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Well, when two awesome people take care of me at the same time (and you're one of them), it's not hard to spread the love. :3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I sent a PM but thought I'd also comment here: I found a Muses PTD thanks to the wonderful MerlinEmrys who pointed me at a great deal on the bay! So you can remove me from that list. Thank you!!!

ETA: But please add me to drawings for Jaq&Gus and Dormouse :)

Last edited:
Availability update: the Muses PTD is sold out. As are a few of the older LE pins (I believe the HIJK set finally sold out, and some of the spoons and Djali bow...will confirm when I go this afternoon). The PQRS alphabet set was released yesterday; the first two sets I am keeping, but will take names for pickup after those two.

I will take names for the Hercules pin, but I will only have one for the thread if it lasts until my next pickup.

I will be keeping my Inside Out calendar from today (of course ;) ), but the Good Dinosaur calendar will be available.

Last edited:
Tried to message you, Timeerkat, but your box is full. Just looking to get on the list for the PQRS letters. :). Please and thank you! :)

Lists updated to here.

Pickup update: Hercules sold out before I could get there, but I got an Inside Out calendar for myself, a Good Dinosaur calendar for disneykins (the only request so far), the first of my two personal alphabet sets, and a Chien Po.

Chien Po
1. disneykins
2. AidanShepard
3. bcol
4. disneymagic
5. lweber907

chienpo3.png

Congrats bcol!

Back