• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF- Beloved Tales ~*The Little Mermaid*~ Ends on 8/29 11pm EST <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF- Beloved Tales ~*The Little Mermaid*~ Ends on 8/29 11pm EST <3
i will bid little mermaid beloved tale.

Wow! What an amazing auction! I hope you can get something you'll really love (although it looks like you already have)! Friendly bump! <3

First off, a couple notes... ;)

A) The scales of CHANCE in this auction are about to tip! As I have acquired the Designer Couples Rapunzel and Flynn Pin! :hsd: So I am looking for the other 4 from the set and a Box <3 <3 <3 And YES this means the Leaderboard will be changing tonight!!!! So Stay TUNED!!! This thread is about to BLOW UP! <3 <3 <3 :D

Here is my bid. Tangled PODM with Maximus Rapunzel Flynn and Pascal in the forest!!! Mint on card!

Fantastic Bid!!!! Even though I already have this scene it would Be a FANTASTIC Trader! Thank You for bidding! <3

Which scene are you looking for?

Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled

To clear that question up for everyone here are the scenes I am looking for <3

MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS ONE! :D <3 :x:

f305a0aadb4587a9cb02a6b708c283c5.jpg

And also these... <3

22a9645dc13cee2d12cbb45ce3a59ad5.jpg

i will bid little mermaid beloved tale.

This really cracked me up! :rofl: but since you did bid this It seems to be the most fair offer I could ever think of <3 <3 <3 haha!

All these new updates have me really excited for what is to come of the next few days! Saturday is just around the river bend! <3

<3 Laz

This is going to blow the thread up! I can almost hear King Neptune sulking in the corner! Love it!

Time for me to get the popcorn our and watch the fireworks!

Little-Mermaid.png

Here is my Third Leaderboard!!!

Everyone is neck in neck here as I start to rethink exactly what i would want for this extremely hard to find Beloved Tales pin! So here are my current thoughts as to where the top bids are standing in my eyes! Again, THANK YOU ALL for these amazing bids! You have all made it really hard for me to choose just one! <3 <3 <3

3 Way TIE for 1st. Tyleet87, erikr and KingNiptune - These are the TOP in my mind right now! <3
Tyleet87's Bid,
Pin 53741: DisneyShopping.com - Jessica in Japan (Jumbo Series)
erikr's Bid
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled - Drop the Boot Scene!
KingNiptune's Bid
Pin 97585: Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set (Rapunzel and Flynn Rider Only)

2. TalesofTOBV - Love the Little Mermaid Jumbo! <3
Pin 49362: DisneyShopping.com - 'The Little Mermaid' Storybook Pin (Jumbo)
Pin 54865: DisneyShopping.com - Father's Day 2007 Portrait Series - Maurice
Pin 69142: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - The Little Mermaid
Pin 9482: WDW - Princess Ball Event Princess #1 - Simply Beautiful Sleeping Beauty

3. Grapesoda - God I LoVE Gomes! but this particualr one just isnt high on my wants list <3
Pin 55689: DisneyShopping.com - Elisabete Gomes - 6 Pin Set #2 - The Old Hag & Snow White Only

-----------------------------------------------

Cowcio - If Peter Pan wasn't squatting I would have Loved your bid and it would have been contender for the Top Line-Up! <3 I also made a trade for China Girl yesterday ;) <3 Still, Great Bid!

The Game Is OFFICIALLY ON! <3 <3 <3 May the Best Bid, WIN!

Lol, i am not trading anymore, but i still have a few pins left so lets out them out there and see if i can be a contestant at all and maybe be on the top 3 at least... if i get this pin will go to my Edric. :)

here is my bid...

pin68050th72
Pin 68050: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - Beauty and The Beast
pin31339
Pin 31339: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch Sleeping
pin92596
Pin 92596: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Ursula CHASER ONLY

pin54730th72
Pin 54730: Featured Artist Collection 2007 (Rachael Sur) - Growing Up (Jumbo)
pin92595
Pin 92595: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Gaston CHASER ONLY

pin45437th72
Pin 45437: Disney Auctions - Baby Tinker Bell

pin34939th72
Pin 34939: DLR - The Little Mermaid (Ursula as Vanessa)

pin64153th72
Pin 64153: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Jafar Pin
lets see if this does anything...

This is going to blow the thread up! I can almost hear King Neptune sulking in the corner! Love it!

Time for me to get the popcorn our and watch the fireworks!
Haha I wouldn't describe myself as "sulking." I was just trying to help out Laz, but he has acquired the pin he needed. I have a Rapunzel and Flynn DC for trade now lol

Where on earth did you come from Juan!?!? haha! Good to see you somewhat back! and thanks for the Fantastic Bid! Definitely one of the top three's in the next Leaderboard so far! <3 <3 <3

Lol, i am not trading anymore, but i still have a few pins left so lets out them out there and see if i can be a contestant at all and maybe be on the top 3 at least... if i get this pin will go to my Edric. :)

here is my bid...

Pin 92596: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Ursula CHASER ONLY
Pin 54730: Featured Artist Collection 2007 (Rachael Sur) - Growing Up (Jumbo)
Pin 92595: WDW - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2012 - Villains Mystery Collection - Gaston CHASER ONLY
Pin 45437: Disney Auctions - Baby Tinker Bell (Jumbo)

lets see if this does anything...

I'll bid:
Pin 55776: WDW - Walt Disney's Tron - 25th Anniversary
Pin 83029: Flynn Lives
Pin 81641: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Rinzler Chaser Only
Pin 81643: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Recognizer Chaser Only
Pin 81645: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (Defensive Stance) Chaser Only
Pin 81647: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Clu Chaser Only
Pin 81649: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (Kicking) Chaser Only
Pin 81651: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (Jumping) Chaser Only
Pin 81653: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (on Light Cycle) Chaser Only
Pin 81657: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (Lunging) Chaser Only
Pin 81659: Tron: Legacy - Mystery Collection - Sam Flynn (Standing) Chaser Only

Little-Mermaid.png

Here is my Fourth Leaderboard!!!

THANK YOU ALL for these amazing bids! Tyleet is selling her Jessica in Japan so I am removing her and wish her luck :) And King Niptune has traded his Rapunzel Away while the site was down! So with all these updates here is the new line-up <3 <3 <3

1. simbanino - That bid really Rocks! Love the Jumbos, Esp the DA LE100 Tink Jumbo! <3
Pin 45437: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Baby Tinker Bell (Jumbo)
Pin 54730: Featured Artist Collection 2007 (Rachael Sur) - Lion King Growing Up (Jumbo)

2. erikr - Even though I have this scene already it is a FANTASTIC Bid! <3
Pin 90007: Piece of Disney Movies - Disney Movie Tangled - Drop the Boot Scene!

3. TalesofTOBV - Love the Little Mermaid Jumbo! <3
Pin 49362: DisneyShopping.com - 'The Little Mermaid' Storybook Pin (Jumbo)
Pin 54865: DisneyShopping.com - Father's Day 2007 Portrait Series - Maurice
Pin 69142: Disney Store Europe - Romance Series - The Little Mermaid
Pin 9482: WDW - Princess Ball Event Princess #1 - Simply Beautiful Sleeping Beauty

johnny58 - Love the TRON pins but these pins above just happen to be higher on my wants list <3

Offering this pin, mint in it's original packaging:

Pin 48735: Disney Auctions - Villains (Ursula & Ariel)

Offering this pin, mint in it's original packaging:

tumblr_mpyauj4jEU1saze6xo1_500.gif

Linda!!!! OOOH MY BRAIN!!!!! @.@ This is pretty darn Up there on My Wants list!!! This Definitly ties you and Tyleet up in second with Simbanino with Juan at slight advantage with the Tink pin since he is the only one trading her :/ <3 Man, Idk honestly which bid I would pick <3 <3 <3 Thank you so so so so Much for bidding this Grail of mine as I LOVE Vanessa! She reminds me of myself in Drag! Haha! <3

Pascal seems to be liking this though! haha! <3 He's sooo darn cute!

Ugh, I'm just doing a new Leaderboard instead....

Little-Mermaid.png

Here is my Fifth Leaderboard!!!

1. simbanino - That bid really Rocks! Love the Jumbos, Esp the DA LE100 Tink Jumbo! <3
Pin 54730: Featured Artist Collection 2007 (Rachael Sur) - Lion King Growing Up (Jumbo)

2. minpintrader - LOVE VANESSA!!! <3

3. Tyleet - Love the Jessica in Japan Jumbo! and a few Traders <3
Pin 97675: ABC Once Upon A Time - In Wonderland – Drink Me Bottle
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel
Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel
Pin 92221: DSF - Marquee - Frankenweenie - Victor and Sparky

:anxious: Man this is getting Real! <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mpyauj4jEU1saze6xo1_500.gif

Linda!!!! OOOH MY BRAIN!!!!! @.@ This is pretty darn Up there on My Wants list!!! This Definitly ties you and Tyleet up in second with Simbanino with Juan at slight advantage with the Tink pin since he is the only one trading her :/ <3 Man, Idk honestly which bid I would pick <3 <3 <3 Thank you so so so so Much for bidding this Grail of mine as I LOVE Vanessa! She reminds me of myself in Drag! Haha! <3

Pascal seems to be liking this though! haha! <3 He's sooo darn cute!

Ugh, I'm just doing a new Leaderboard instead....

Little-Mermaid.png

Here is my Fifth Leaderboard!!!

2. minpintrader - LOVE VANESSA!!! <3

3. Tyleet - Love the Jessica in Japan Jumbo! and a few Traders <3
Pin 97675: ABC Once Upon A Time - In Wonderland – Drink Me Bottle
Pin 92098: Stylized Princess Portrait - Rapunzel
Pin 82641: Jerry Leigh - Rapunzel
Pin 92221: DSF - Marquee - Frankenweenie - Victor and Sparky

:anxious: Man this is getting Real! <3 <3 <3

oh wow, great bids so far... whatever you pick, you gonna get really nice things. don't you wish you had two of the same pin to pick at least two offers? lol i have felt that way many times when i did auctions. Just remember to have fun.

best of luck to everyone bidding... :)

Ill give it a try
Pin 97587: Disney Store - Disney Fairytale Designer Collection Set (Snow White and the Prince Only)

Omg I didn't make it to the leaderboard! Haha! I just wanted to make people laugh! Omg I want that Vanessa pin! This is tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back