• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF box of Chocolates pin release raffle to buy, moved from Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF box of Chocolates pin release raffle to buy, moved from Pin Discussion
Coming right up!!!!

tangled___best__day__ever__by_wunderpuss-d393k95.gif

tumblr_lqbvrrrRmo1qgcbz5.gif

You know it was meant to be, lol, I thought it was pretty classic! no way did Jordan just pull 15! These are the best moments, when stuff like this happens, Many Congrats to you!

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you to Jrdnsmom for doing this and to Jordan for pulling all the numbers.

Yay!!!!! i am in there for an Up pin!!!!!! soooooooo happy:) Thank you Jrdnsmom for helping me out. Fingers crossed now xx

Congrats to all the winners haha xD Ironically disneygirl, I was actually hoping to PM jrdnsmom first because I wanted to get the Rapunzel pin and I planning on zapping you haha Wow, I'm so glad right now that you got picked, I can just sit back and relax!

tumblr_lqc47r5HNW1qm6oc3o1_500.gif

Oh my gosh Kupo! You are amazing! Thank you! :cry:
tumblr_m9g7i8E7J21qax8xlo1_500.gif

Oh and thank you Clara, and Erika!!!!

You know it was meant to be, lol, I thought it was pretty classic! no way did Jordan just pull 15! These are the best moments, when stuff like this happens, Many Congrats to you!

Thank you! I think it was! I was hoping and wishing and praying that I'd be able to get this pin! I love you Jordan!! ;) Thank you once again for this opportunity, jrdnsmom!! :hug:

This was a really nice thing for you to do. I didn't even throw my name in the hat because I don't collect Rapunzel or Up and I didn't want to take a chance away from someone else that does. Congrats to the winners! Jrdnsmom, I hope this goes well and much great pin karma comes back to you.

Wow, I'm away from the boards for a couple of days and I missed all the excitement! lol! :facepalm: I'm very happy for all the winners!! :hsd: Maybe the Box of Chocolate Lilo & Stitch pin will find it's way to me ... some how! Now back to my quest to get the DSF BT Lilo & Stitch pin!! Again, Congrats to all the winners and a even bigger High Five :wavey: to Jrdnsmom for going above and beyond for all of us pin addicts ... oh I mean collectors, lol! Take care, *bjr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back