• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Frozen Marquee and Olaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Frozen Marquee and Olaf

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I am interested in the Frozen Marquee or Olaf DSF pin :)

Yes I have like 25 traders, but maybe we can work something out. A few are Ariel :)

Thanks!

:

Last edited:
To make your first post easier. You should just say that you're looking for all 10 of the Mystery Wreck-It-Ralph pins, all 7 of the DSF pins, the Opening Day pin, and the Wreck-It-Ralph DLP pin (which isn't even out yet so don't expect anyone to trade you that right now lol xP).

I recommend finding pictures of all of them too and just posting the photo because those links are quite daunting to look at, but I love looking at the WIR pins so I didn't mind clicking on them :)

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware, but it seems you want to collect all of the WIR pins. If so, you are missing the 2 pins from disneystore.com on that list (I'm not sure if you didn't put them up because you didn't know about them or if you just don't want them). The two pins are the Jumbo Ralph 8-bit pin:

pin93603

and the 11-pin Sugar Rush set:

pin93604

Both of those can be found on disneystore.com and if you put in the promo code WRECKIT, you get free shipping because they are both WIR related merchandise :)

Lastly, good luck on finding some of these pins, I find that King Candy is an extremely odd case. There were only 150 of him made, but only 9 people currently want him on Pinpics, there aren't many people trading him here or on Pinpics, and there aren't many on Evilbay. It seems many of his pins are who-knows-where lol xP They'll show up I guess. GOOD LUCK!

To make your first post easier. You should just say that you're looking for all 10 of the Mystery Wreck-It-Ralph pins, all 7 of the DSF pins, the Opening Day pin, and the Wreck-It-Ralph DLP pin (which isn't even out yet so don't expect anyone to trade you that right now lol xP).

I recommend finding pictures of all of them too and just posting the photo because those links are quite daunting to look at, but I love looking at the WIR pins so I didn't mind clicking on them :)

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware, but it seems you want to collect all of the WIR pins. If so, you are missing the 2 pins from disneystore.com on that list (I'm not sure if you didn't put them up because you didn't know about them or if you just don't want them). The two pins are the Jumbo Ralph 8-bit pin:

pin93603

and the 11-pin Sugar Rush set:

pin93604

Both of those can be found on disneystore.com and if you put in the promo code WRECKIT, you get free shipping because they are both WIR related merchandise :)

Lastly, good luck on finding some of these pins, I find that King Candy is an extremely odd case. There were only 150 of him made, but only 9 people currently want him on Pinpics, there aren't many people trading him here or on Pinpics, and there aren't many on Evilbay. It seems many of his pins are who-knows-where lol xP They'll show up I guess. GOOD LUCK!

Wow! Thanks for the information! :) I do appreciate it! I bought the ones on Disney Store, but I added pictures and pinpics numbers! Thanks for the suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back