• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsf IronMan Taking Order Presale before Dsf anounces it
This thread is getting seriously out of hand. We should all just back away and let the mods deal with it when one of them logs on. Getting into arguments and accusations won't close this thread, so why engage?

Im not banned now stop your stuff. Im allowed back it was one time thing. now stay on topic. this thread will stay open

um not to cause any problems or stir the pot, but ummm 1 time thing?? I know of more, but that really doesn't matter, you really shouldn't be pre-selling, this is just not a good idea, really you should close this or the mods should. Just my 2 cents.

I have no idea what's going on hear, but I might have taken a picture of someone with the police on him.. I'm not sure who .. but we can probably play 20 questions and guess. Carry on.

Seriously Jason do you think it was wise calling me names via a PM... You know who I am and my patients for ignorant childish behavior... I suggest you re-think your comments and close this thread before it gets beyond ugly... If you have something you wish to say to me, you know where I will be and when...

WHHHHHHAAAAAATTTT??????? nobody better be messin with my beloved pal Moe!!!!! uh!uh!

I have no idea what's going on hear, but I might have taken a picture of someone with the police on him.. I'm not sure who .. but we can probably play 20 questions and guess. Carry on.

I thought you said you deleted all of those photos. You'll be hearing from my lawyer, sir!!

p. s. your signature is too big.

But no, no really, pictures or it didn't happen.

yes!!! jason you need to stop... you pushed a girl and you are asking for money because you have to pay back a member on here... you have used up all your money and you are a low life and a scammer... just stop your horse sh*t and get out! and don't even bother to message me

Be careful about disclosing that kind of info Garret, as you might now be a moving target for your info-filled possession. That being said, I might have a video of said scenario with someone highly invested in the release yelling at someone pinned against a wall to calm down in fear of the release being cancelled. Said the person pinned to the wall "I don't care!" Probably should have avoided posting on this thread but what the heck. I have my eyes open! :suspect:

Be careful about disclosing that kind of info Garret, as you might now be a moving target for your info-filled possession. That being said, I might have a video of said scenario with someone highly invested in the release yelling at someone pinned against a wall to calm down in fear of the release being cancelled. Said the person pinned to the wall "I don't care!" Probably should have avoided posting on this thread but what the heck. I have my eyes open! :suspect:
youtube? please??? lol

I think we need soe icecream :p

59873a82a95075e001e5af01debadeeb-kid-looks-intense-while-eating-ice-cream.jpg

Honestly I think the only good that can come out of this is that people will realize that I am NO LONGER THE MOST HATED INDIVIDUAL in the DSF lines anymore :angel:. That prestigious title seems to now go to Jason.

Stay away from this guy. He tried to put the moves on my 16 year old daughter and asked us for him to cut in front of us in line. After my daughter and I told him to leave us alone he had the audacity to give my daughter his "business" card. This guy is a pedophile and should be banned from pins and Disney.

Ok this were his exact words to me in a PM after I never got my 2 sets I wanted.
[it Jason Armijo matt I got none of ur set is it possbible to keep a little bit of the money I got my wristband taken away I was almost jumped I had people jumping in front of me and held I person that was a female from going threw and when I got my wristband a few people on the other end w anted to kick my *** and in doing that they took my wristband away. if it okay to keep some money I did spend a lot my time there. and next time this wont happen they need a way better solution
NEVER BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN!

Ok this were his exact words to me in a PM after I never got my 2 sets I wanted.
[it Jason Armijo matt I got none of ur set is it possbible to keep a little bit of the money I got my wristband taken away I was almost jumped I had people jumping in front of me and held I person that was a female from going threw and when I got my wristband a few people on the other end w anted to kick my *** and in doing that they took my wristband away. if it okay to keep some money I did spend a lot my time there. and next time this wont happen they need a way better solution
NEVER BUYING FROM HIM AGAIN!

Whoa! it might be a good idea to report that PM to a mod. Maybe it will save future members who try to pre-purchase from him the hassle.

I have reported this thread like I am sure many have. The moderators are probably not on right now, but I'm sure they will take care of it when they do come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back