• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF July!! FINALLY Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF July!! FINALLY Updated!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
1006198_536940916353642_1808946963_n.jpg

I like the PTE Russell pin but the 9 piece marquee set I am not so sure about. From the size of it, each pin is going to 1 inch tall and 1.3 inches long = tiny pin!

who can i pay to go to PTN and get me the marquee puzzle? I would like the whole set, but i live nowhere close to this!!!

At least there are only two releases this month, and no beloved tales!! Thank GOD!!! But there are two weeks in between when they could do a surprise release or two!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I like the PTE Russell pin but the 9 piece marquee set I am not so sure about. From the size of it, each pin is going to 1 inch tall and 1.3 inches long = tiny pin!

yup, hence the price? At least for a small pin, it's not priced at 16.95.

Ok marquee collectors, we need to decide if we should count this as an official marquee. What do you think?

DSF needs to go Big with their pins...they have so much time and money they need to make things bigger so we can display them on our jumbo lanyards that Princess Wyllieam makes for all of us.

I wonder if it's just the 2 releases or if there will be others. Should be a Jessica Rabbit calendar, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back