• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Pins Low Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Pins Low Price!

Luis75

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey Guys, Just made a purchase so gotta pay for it ASAP so I gotta sell some pins.

UPDATE: NEW PINS ADDED

UPDATE 2: LION KING PIN NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN!

UPDATE 3!: BEAUTY AND BEAST HINGED BOOK NOW AVAILABLE (Trader already sold but now I'm selling my keeper)

UP HINGED BOOK LE 300 [pinpics]89884[/pinpics] - $40

Little Mermaid HINGED BOOK LE 300 [pinpics]89881[/pinpics] - $30 SOLD

DSF HINGED BOOK - Beauty and the beast [pinpics]89883[/pinpics] - $30 SOLD

DSF Lion King Timon Pumbaa & Simba LE 150 (Surprise Release) [pinpics]86696[/pinpics] - $25

Tower of Terror Stitch [pinpics]40490[/pinpics] - SOLD

Pirates of the Caribbean Mickey LE 300 [pinpics]84392[/pinpics] - SOLD

Villains Tonight Ursula LE 300 [pinpics]78519[/pinpics] - SOLD

SHIPPING is $3 no matter how many pins you buy.

Sorry but no international.

PM me if interested. THANKS!

Last edited:
You forgot to add a price . If DSF Hinged Mermaid book is still available, would you put it on hold for me please .

The price for Lion King is there and Jessica is not available at the moment. Tinawap called first dibs but hasn't replied to my message. I will try to contact again and if it doesn't work out with them I will put it on hold for you. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back