• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF Tangled Beloved Tales & Event pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF Tangled Beloved Tales & Event pin!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Hey DPF!
:wavey:

I just got my hands on both of the new Tangled pins released at DSF! Both are for trade! NOT FOR SALE!

Here are pics of the actual pins!
Pin 95111: DSF - Pin Trading Event Logo - Rapunzel (Surprise Release)

IMG_3704_zpsd73898ac.jpg

Pin 95110: DSF - Beloved Tales - Tangled (surprise release)

IMG_3703_zpsd29f11a8.jpg

I am looking to trade these for UP and/or Lion King pins on my wants list! Particularly some of the harder ones I need (i.e. Disney Auctions LE 100), but I am open to offers!

Thanks for stopping by! And good luck to Tangled and princess collectors on the hunt for these two pins!

tumblr_lqlovrhhk61qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I was looking for you everywhere! Someone has some lk pins at the trading event. Good luck man hopefully you get some kick *** pins.

Like I said with your Mermaid BT pin, I'd gladly trade you my Nala alphabet pin! :lol: I'd raid DH's Lion King pins, but unfortunately we have no HTF pins of those either, definitely no LE100s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back