• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving WIR2 Event - Did not get in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSSH Pinsgiving WIR2 Event - Did not get in :(

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sadly I did not get into the event myself. :eeyore:
But! Congrats to everyone who made it in, Good luck to everyone else who needs to hunt down pins!

Last edited:
27ce7579c4af4125729b7b9867767d21.jpg

db2304387c3e56353cda3c5e57a29bb4.jpg

bf317acc8e292f04a6e5a73d61ee8281.jpg

d77bc050f5acece8933f226ab697908f.jpg

0124319534faf0b218692f8e1b994637.jpg

Thanks so much for putting me down :D can I also be put down for the stitch pin .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for putting me down :D can I also be put down for the stitch pin .

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I’m only offering one backup slot (the #2), and since these are one per person I don’t think it’s likely, but I’ll have this comment here in case anything changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in Lion King, WIR, Dumbo Photo Booth and (top row) Ralph and Emotican Block, please.

Last edited:
List updated! I also wanted to note, in the event that I don't get the deluxe package, and go for the cheaper one, the event fee WILL come down in cost!
I have also decided to take payments AFTER I can confirm I make it into the event, in case this encourages more folks to go ahead and sign up for pins! I will be taking requests up till Wednesday night!

And just a reminder, I am the only person attending, so it is one pin per person. I have added slots, just in case people can't take the pin after all, so I have a backup list to go down :)

Ok I'm gonna put a hold on this, since no one is claiming any more pins anyway, and revamp my post once I find out if I get into the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back