• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended DSSH Sept Color Blocks + Pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended DSSH Sept Color Blocks + Pascal

Tokaji

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
It appears I managed to be one of the lucky ones to get in for the Blocks and Hats online release. I will consider trades, but sales definitely take precedence so that my wife doesn't kill me when she sees the $200 charge on the card. All prices include domestic shipping (international will be at cost) and Paypal fees as Goods. Multiples will receive a shipping discount. If there's a ton of interest in any given pin, I may be coerced into doing a drawing.

Aladdin.jpg

Aladdin Block - SOLD

Lion.jpg

Lion King Block - SOLD

Mulan.jpg

Mulan Block - SOLD

Pan.jpg

Peter Pan Block - SOLD

Tramp.jpg

Lady and the Tramp Block - SOLD

Pascal.jpg

Pascal - SOLD

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Last edited:
All yours!

Sure thing!

With any luck he won't actually have blue teeth, but even if he does, you can just imagine he forgot to spit after brushing. :D

Thanks, @Tokaji! My wife doesn't like very many pins so when she expresses interest in one, I try to oblige.

Looks like they're all spoken for! Thanks everyone. I will send out invoices at some point after I get the tracking number. :) If anything changes, I'll keep everyone abreast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back