• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

I got in at number 600-something. By the amazing timing of pins dropping out of carts at the exact time I was able to get in (after some cycling through to refresh the available pins), I snagged the Frozen, Encanto, and Lightyear BTs and the Haunted Mansion marquee.

I was a little disappointed that I missed out on Turning Red (I could select it but then when I tried to go to the next page it was sold out) but a friend got it and is trading it to me so I'm covered for my Panda Mei collection.

I got in at number 600-something. By the amazing timing of pins dropping out of carts at the exact time I was able to get in (after some cycling through to refresh the available pins), I snagged the Frozen, Encanto, and Lightyear BTs and the Haunted Mansion marquee.

I was a little disappointed that I missed out on Turning Red (I could select it but then when I tried to go to the next page it was sold out) but a friend got it and is trading it to me so I'm covered for my Panda Mei collection.
Wow I got in at like 450 but I didn’t try the refresh method. By the time I was in the main BTs I wanted weren’t available so I gave up. This is a good reminder for next time though, just to stay in the queue for a bit longer.

400475550_726456842843338_4067742459119487524_n.jpg

On the plus side on a vaguely related note, the holiday gift cards with pins at DLR seem to still be well stocked. Those sometimes run out really quickly. Though I only saw Moana, Tiana & Naveen, and Donald & Daisy when I looked - I didn't see Mickey & Minnie and am not sure if those are sold out yet or not.

On the plus side on a vaguely related note, the holiday gift cards with pins at DLR seem to still be well stocked. Those sometimes run out really quickly. Though I only saw Moana, Tiana & Naveen, and Donald & Daisy when I looked - I didn't see Mickey & Minnie and am not sure if those are sold out yet or not.
MICKEY and Minnie sold out at World of Disney but are still available at Emporium. I dont know where in DCA they are available

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Don't they only do two per week? Or was it per day? Or are they going to release the next two once the first two run out?

DSF posted on Facebook a few minutes ago about "next week" so it will most likely be next Monday at 9 am for the second pair.

ETA: I just called them and they still have pins available.

Back