• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSUK/EU Lion King 20th Anniversary pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSUK/EU Lion King 20th Anniversary pin!

MadWild

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hello all!

As implied by the title, I have the recently-released (and now sold out) DS Europe Lion King 20th Anniversary pin. It's an LE 450, and features a great image of Timon and Pumba. I thought I'd post a trading thread as I haven't done one in a while, and also because I seem to be unable to add the pin to my trades list on DPP at the moment so no one knows I'm trading it!

I am looking for Oliver and Company pins, and Emperor's New Groove. In particular my current hunt is for the Tito PTD from DSF. I'm also looking for pins from the DLRP 20th Anniversary board game set. Feel free to check my wants list to see other pins I am interested in, too. If you have anything I'm looking for and think we might be able to set up a trade, please let me know!

Of course I have other pins on my traders, including the DSUK LE 300 Star Command (Toy Story) pin, an LE 500 Monsters University pin and a nice LR Rapunzel and Flynn couples pin, so do check those out as well and let me know if you're interested.

I'd love to get some trades going. Please comment in this thread or send me a PM to discuss a trade, I'd love to hear from you!

Have a lovely day everyone :)

Would it help anyone if I took a picture of the Lion King pin? Still on the hunt for the Tito PTD if anyone has one to trade :).

Bump! Also now looking for the new Kronk PTD, would trade the Lion King pin for it if anyone is interested :)

Haven't bumped this up in a while.... Still have the Lion King pin to trade, plus a few others. Get in touch if you'd like to trade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back