• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

eBay Co-op for designer princess :) 1 LEFT! Pocahontas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update- sent him/her a message about our story, asking $425, hope s/he's willing!

My boyfriend says he'll take the Pocahontas pin, so I guess we're complete! I hope you all aren't angry about paying $5-10 more for your pin 3:

Last edited:
Alright, my boyfriend is willing to pay for the Pocahontas pin, it'd be his second pin :p

I'm going to ask the seller to make a counter offer of $450 again then, I'm sure $5-$10 more isn't too much for the rest of us.

Alright, i bought it for $450, so it's $48.50 per pin inc. shipping per Snazzybowtie's original shipping quote.

I purchased it from the guy so I'm assuming I'm doing the co-op, sorry for stealing Snazzy :x

I've sent PMs to each person who has reserved their pin, I'll ask Snazzy to update the thread if a pin becomes available.

Last edited:
Kahlan, I am thinking of starting another Co-op it'll be $50 per pin though, I'm reserving Ariel for this one :p

So for my new Co-op which will be $50 per-- That does NOT include shipping, I am expecting shipping to be $3.50 which will include padded envelopes.

Belle- Moondance & Mr. Moondance - Backlist: 1) Hayleygurl9693
Rapunzel- Kahlan
Pocahontas- AVAILABLE!
Jasmine- AVAILABLE!
Ariel- Moondance
Cinderella- AVAILABLE!
Snow White- Moondance
Aurora- Moondance (Pending)
Mulan- AVAILABLE!
Tiana- AVAILABLE!
Designer Box and Certificate- AVAILABLE!

I am NOT BUYING THE SET until everyone pays- so please hurry and PM me if you want your pin and i'll PM you my paypal address.
Remember this is the LAST SET ON EBAY.

Last edited:
I have, CMR sent payment a few hours ago, just waiting on you and pinfan to send payment, and for sphinx11 to negotiate, s/he wants to exchange pins for her/his Jasmine :)
Don't worry Tigger, I'm going to be extremely fair with these two Co-ops :)

Last edited:
No problem you big silly!!!!!!
No I am not dropping first co-op, Mr. Moondance wants to complete the set so to get the pins to complete our set we need to start a new co-op to get the ones we need, so I promised Rapunzel off to Kahlan since she is such a sweetheart.

Ok, now I'm confused what's happening. There are two co-ops happenig now? :/ I'm so out of the loop? So the initial co-op is still on if I can find a set, but you are starting a new one with the set you got. Is that right, Moondance? If so could we move this new co-op to a new thread and then consolidate the old one with only the people who are not part of the new one. I'm just getting confused now about who is in what co-op and whether I should still be searching for another set. Help!

The Original co-op needs an owner for Jasmine, Sphinx backed out, Tigger wants to trade but I'm going to have to see, so Jasmine is PENDING. I'd like to know if anyone else is interested in her though.
I'll make a new thread for my new Co-op.

Do not hijack each other's Co-Op thread, as it leads to confusion. Please start your own thread. Snazzy, if you wish to clean this thread up, let me know which post to physically delete. Just tell me the post #s.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back