• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Emily's Day at Disneyland

Status
Not open for further replies.
telling others about the thread would be great, if you know anyone that is looking for China Girl, please let them know.

Definitely, I hope Emily enjoys the day at the happiest place on earth! Does Emily like pins herself? What if we can give her a lanyard with a few rack pins so she can trade? Idk what do you think?

Definitely, I hope Emily enjoys the day at the happiest place on earth! Does Emily like pins herself? What if we can give her a lanyard with a few rack pins so she can trade? Idk what do you think?

I'm having Amy make her a lanyard, and a member here was giving out pin lots, and I won one. I think I have this part covered as well. Thanks though.

Is there somewhere we could send a donation if we can't quite afford as much as the cost of these beautiful pins?

I'm gonna keep this pin up for a few more hours, going to a dinner and won't be home 'til tonight. I hope this sells in the meantime.

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to change the format of the sale (for those who may have missed the thread) and just list all the pins at once. Will be home in less than an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back