• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

end account

end account

pdgurl

PDGURL
Rating - 100%
6   0   1
hi i tried changing my name awhile back and no one responded to me, so i ended up just making up another account. Can someone please close my other account under "beanergurl" thanks

I'll send a message to Cicada, I think he's the only one that can and even then, I don't know that you can actually close out an account, maybe put it on a lifetime ban?

To whom did you send the message, because I know I never received it (sorry)? In any case, if you still want the account name changed, I can do that for you (please let me know). I don't think I can delete your second account (I think only Cicada can do that). I can ban the other account if you still want - or do you want to wait for Cicada? Please let me know.

Back