• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!

End of year shabang! CHOOSE YOUR PRIZES!!!!!!!
If I read it right, and figuring everyone who requested a word/phrase is going to pay for it, there are 15 spots left unrequested:

Happy New Year
Yay!
Countdown
confetti
Chances
Jumping for joy
Resolutions
Appreciation
Streamers
Live Television
Jaw Dropping
Toasts
Hugs
High Fives
Laughs

Assuming that I am correct, :x: may I please have Chances, Appreciation, Hugs, and Laughs?

Thanks!

If I read it right, and figuring everyone who requested a word/phrase is going to pay for it, there are 15 spots left unrequested:

Happy New Year
Yay!
Countdown
confetti
Chances
Jumping for joy
Resolutions
Appreciation
Streamers
Live Television
Jaw Dropping
Toasts
Hugs
High Fives
Laughs

Assuming that I am correct, :x: may I please have Chances, Appreciation, Hugs, and Laughs?

Thanks!

Good observation! Even if the person requests the spot I'm not holding them. If you pay for the spot first then it's yours. I do this because I have yet to receive payment from certain requests so just to keep it fair to everyone who wants to participate :) So that means all blue spots are still available.

I would love to play but I simply don't have the funds right now. Good luck in your game though!

Hi, I feel really bad for not paying for my spots yet.. and looks like I have to pick some new ones! lol. I'll take Live Television, Yay! and Jaw Dropping.

Spots updated!

a special surprise. Some nice DPF user has given me a zap list!!!! That person is paying for some spots so I will be ping those individuals soon.

Great surprise! :)

-Jonathan

Back