• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ENDED: First Auction! 2 PODMS: Finding Nemo(Error) and Monsters Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: ENDED: First Auction! 2 PODMS: Finding Nemo(Error) and Monsters Inc!
For the monsters Inc pin I bid: Pin 80107: DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - World of Color
New on card

Leaderboard!
Monsters inc: BOTH Nemo
1) ejangabang 1)combatdre 1) CheshireCat ( i love the Hercules pin on your trades, if you were thinking about trading that)
2) starry solo 2) dis22 2) Allenmay
3) translation 3) KPchow

We, it really depends on te sort of bids I get. Of someone bids one of my grails for just one of the podms, I would do them separately. Or, if someone bids a grail for both, I would do both. It just depends:)

Either my last bid or Pin 53278: DLRP - Princesses 2007 (Ariel).... I made a deal with my sister for this pin and won't see her until Tuesday... If you can wait that long then I can get it... :wiggle:

Last edited:
Either my last bid or Pin 53278: DLRP - Princesses 2007 (Ariel).... I made a deal with my sister for this pin and won't see her until Tuesday... If you can wait that long then I can get it... :wiggle:
Hmm... sounds tempting! is this for both pins or just one?
And this is going to be a very hard decision! With a little over an hour left, the leaderboard is pretty much the same!

Monsters inc... I also asked her for Pin 46118: Princess Icons (Ariel) 3D/Dangle and she agreed to trade it :).... So the dlrp and this one for both....

Last edited:
WINNERS WINNERS!
For monsters inc.... ejangabang!
For Nemo... Allenmay8!
Congrats everyone! I'll PM you now with my inf.
PS- I'll be doing another Auction soon so keep your eyes peeled! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back