Sold/Ended: Entire Collection for sale

Discussion in 'Completed Pin Sales' started by Cjvandever, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:31 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cjvandever

Cjvandever Active Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Hi, all. I have been out of trading for a while and think it’s time to sell my collection. I looked at eBay, but just can’t get on board with their fees. Plus, with the number of pins I have, it would take forever. I’m looking to sell them all together, as a collection. If that doesn’t work, I’ll consider selling individuallly. I am as certain as you can be that none of them are scrappers or counterfeits. Most were bought st the time of release and before the DLRP pins started being counterfeited. I bought or traded for all of them from reputable traders.
    I will post pics as soon as I can get them taken, but you can see my collection on Pinpics. User name is cjvandever. For the whole collection, I was thinking around $2000 or best offer. Thanks for your consideration.

fantasia1 and starry_solo like this.
  2. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Your pinpics only shows 4 pins in your collection. It'll def be better to post pics here.

Idk if I can buy the whole collection, but you already have some Dumbo pins I'd be interested in!

3. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

I think he's selling the traders section...

4. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

lol i just saw that! hahahha thanks :p

Tokaji likes this.
  5. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

6. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Wow, that's an impressive collection! Good luck with your sale (if I had that kind of cash lying around I would seriously consider it. Those Tink pins are so cool!)

7. snwwht85

snwwht85 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Man that it is a great collection. I wish I could get some of your sorcerer hats.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

8. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    477   0   0

Hmm, that's a pretty good price!

9. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    355   0   0

Oh man.... That's a killer price... I see a few in there I would really like. This might take some consideration...

10. SiuJerkJai

SiuJerkJai Mrs. Nesbitt

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

You could probably sell groups of pins too (rather than trying to price each pin individually). Your pins fall pretty neatly into a handful of categories: trading nights, sorcerer hats, BTs and PTDs, Dumbo, Tink, etc.

11. MerlinEmrys

MerlinEmrys Hicitus Pinicus!

Rating - 100%
    355   0   0

I agree. Even assorted by character lots would be good too.

12. Purplemandms

Purplemandms DPF's Keyblade Wielder

Rating - 100%
    51   0   0

Agreed. Especially with the PTN pins. You could easily group them up by movie, or even by release or year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.