• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire DSF Frankenweenie Set, marquee and surprise included!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire DSF Frankenweenie Set, marquee and surprise included!!

Kylejcummins

Jedi Master
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm in need of cash so I gotta sell the recent DSF Frankenweenie set. I'd rather them go to a fellow collector and forum member than some random person on eBay.

im asking $160 total (including shipping w/ tracking).

that makes each one only $20 each! It is for sure cheaper than eBay, especially for the marquee and the surprise pin!

I only have the one set so first one to message me gets it!

Also, I'll be making a post right after this selling the Nightmare set w/ Marquee so check that one out too.

...I know I can't enforce this but it would be sweet if this goes to a collector that couldn't make it to DSF and not someone just planning to resell them...

thanks for looking and helpin out!

Last edited:
Good luck Kyle. They're your pins, you can sell to whoever you choose, so yes you can absolutely ask that the buyer be someone who couldn't get them from dsf themselves!

This set has been sold. Thanks for the interest!

dont forget to check out my other thread that has the new DSF Nightmare pins for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back