• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Errors

Yes! It has been really bad today... I keep getting Internal Error 500 or something, and then I got a message that there was a site issue. :/! Yikes! I hope everything works out

It is LaLaLanna's fault. She was the final straw on too many people on the site. :rofl:

All kidding aside, the site has outgrown what it can handle sometimes and like The Wise One mentioned, that is why Goofy_Moe is asking for pin donations to upgrade the site.

tumblr_lul57oQZLj1qdu4epo1_500.png

docfish2u how could you!?!?!?!

But hopefully the errors can help raise some pins for the Pinraiser!!!

Not to interrupt or anything...but mines been crashing a lot too D;

From what I understand DPF has become too popular and can't keep up and needs to be upgraded which is why Goofy_Moe is doing a pin donation that will then be sold to make money to upgrade the site.

Back