• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evil Divas Pin Set Co-Op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Divas Pin Set Co-Op

PinBeuty11

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
As i was flipping through the bay I noticed a great pin set that I thought would be a big hit here on the forum to do a co-op for. Also i have been wanting to do start a co-op and though here is my chance..

The details are as follows:

pin80245
This is a 6 pin set #80245 and it is currently selling for $234.50 on the bay with free shipping to me. Each pin would be $43 which would include shipping from me to you, within the US. If international just let me know and I'll calculate the shipping costs. I chose to do a straight across pricing format to make it easier, however if anyone feels that the prices should be different please let me know.

The pins are as follows:

#80246: Maleficent - Myself (PinBeuty11)
#80247: Evil Queen - chibichewii
#80248: Cruella de Vil
#80249: Queen of Hearts - Vixy
#80250: Madam Mim
#80251: Ursula - chibichewii

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully allowing me to get a co-op off and running. If this goes smoothly I have another pin set in mind that I think people would love just the same.

I'll back around 6:30 pm tonight to check in and hopefully update the list.

Last edited:
I just got that queen of hearts pin for my mom had no idea it was part of a set THAT expensive lol I just thought it as pretty and traded for it. Im in love with the ursula pin :)

pinewbie i'm not sure if ursula was officially claimed yet.. kittycabot23 were interested in the Ursula pin? As far as the seller goes they have been a member since 98 and also has stellar reviews.

Their are still FOUR Divas available. Who would like them? Pinwebie would you still like the evil queen or ursula?

I would like to have this wrapped up by the weekend and getting the pins bought and bubble mailers ready to go.

Thanks for looking!

I wonder how they look in person.
- I've sent an email to the seller asking for personal photos of the pins so that I can see them and put them on here.

I've seen the mim one in person and fell in love, which made me want the maleficent one and when i saw these on the bay I knew that co-op was needed. That is hoping others would like them as well.

Last edited:
Only 2 left to claim. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by. If this co-op was not for you then i hope the next one I do is. Keep a look out for it. and thanks again - you all make it worth being involved in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back