• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evil Elsa OOAK doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil Elsa OOAK doll

lulemee

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This doll is something special. I created this Snow Queen doll after early Concept Art of Frozen where Elsa was supposed to be a villain. I don´t know exactly, how Disney planed the early storybook but I imagined myself an alternate Frozen story with an evil Elsa, who freezed her own heart to ice. Why she did this?
Read below :naughty:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alternate Frozen Tale - how it could have been as well...
(Note this alternate telling is focused on Elsa´s character development, to share how my doll came to life)
After the little Elsa has hurted Anna while playing with her ice powers, her parents decide to isolate her so that she can´t hurt herself nor Anna anymore. Over the time, the lonely Elsa is getting frustrated and jealous of Anna, who is loved by her parents and is never locked up. The envy and anger are getting bigger and Elsa decided to freeze her own heart, so she won´t have to feel the pain of not being loved and her loneliness.

One day, when Elsa should become Queen of Arendelle, she runs away and turns herself into the Ice Queen singing Let It Go and celebrating, that she finally is free. The good girl is gone forever .
To take revenge on the people, who kept her locked up, she brings the eternal winter to Arendell, so now the others are isolated and must suffer, as she did before.
Anna sets off to find Elsa to stop the winter, because the animals are about to freeze to death and the people are starving.
When Anna finally finds Elsa in her Ice Palace, Elsa wants her to leave and demonstrates her immense powers and that Nobody can ever stop her. Accidentally an Ice lightning hits Anna's heart .
Suddenly Hans, the handsome Prince appears and saves Anna and captures Elsa (somehow). But the Prince emerges a villain (equal to the original movie) and leaves Anna to die and sets of to kill Elsa.

Anna is able to rescue Elsa before Hans can hurt her by sacrificing herself. Because of this sacrifice Elsa's frozen heart melts and she realizes that she is loved and can love back. But she also realizes, that it´s too late, because her sister is dead and she cries heartbroken. Elsa´s big tears touch the frozen Anna and though these tears of love Anna's curse is broken and she wakes up.
Happy End
smile.gif

Very beautiful doll! Always love your customs :). I also quite like the story you made. I love Frozen, but I would love to see a version of the film where Elsa is the villain like how she was originally intended to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back