• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evilos 30th ESB Star Wars Custom: Vinylmation in Carbonite $50

Evilos 30th ESB Star Wars Custom: Vinylmation in Carbonite $50

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have another small batch of these ready, let me know if you are interested. Only a few were made, PM me asap.

Let me know if you want one. $50 shipped.

You get: The Custom (Hand crafted and painted), An Artist Card and an Acrylic Stand for display.

Thanks. Christopher.

*Acrylic Display Case NOT INCLUDED

4901843223_bfd1819776_z.jpg

4578457479_b0e110813b.jpg

These are totally awesome. I have to break my piggy bank and get one.....
Nice work.

Yeah, these are a must have if you are into Star Wars and Vinylmation. This piece will go perfect with the new ESB Vinylmation series coming out Early 2011.

:hsd: I have been lucky enough to purchase one of these custom carbonites. They are amazing, as is all of the work done by Evilos. Thanks Chris.

Back