• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Experiment 626

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experiment 626

erudolf

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Update:

I'm long overdue on updating this initial post, but here are the official totals for 2011. If you are unfamiliar with my "Experiment 626" scroll down and you can see the original posts. I'm continuing this on into 2012. As of this update I only have 78 more to go so hopefully I'll get it finished this year!!! :anxious:

Total acquired in 2011: 185

2011Totals.png

A few of the pins were actually gifts but I'm counting them as trades.

Original Post:

I'm starting my own little experiment for 2011. :) For a long time now I have been collecting Disney Auction Stitches. I am about half way there as of today (12/31/10) and have 279 more to go to have them all! (I'm not counting AP or obscure ones that may have never been released).

So, I'd like to see how many I can find in the next year. I don't anticipate I'll be able to find them all, but it will be fun to see how far I get!!! Below and in the posts 2 and 3 are all the ones that I am currently looking for, so if you have any, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY TRADERS!!! The values of the pins I am looking for vary widely from $5 pins to $100+. Just so you know how I trade, I typically trade to market value. If the pin you have is selling for $10 on ebay then I'll trade a similarly valued pin for it. However, keep in mind that on rare occasions, if the pin you have has been REALLY difficult for me to find I will consider over trading for it.

So, here I go. I'm hoping I make some decent progress this year! Wish me luck and drop me a note if you have any of these!!! :x:

Happy New Year 2011!!!

21 more to go! This first post contains the ones I am still looking for. The remaining posts are the ones I have already acquired. :)

Pending/Acquired to Date: 258

Pending:

Acquired:

January 2013:
pin45424th72
pin46015th72
pin43052th72

December 2012:

Nov
ember 2012:

October 2012:

July 2012:

March 2012:

Last edited:
February 2012:

January 2012:

November:

October:

September:

August:

July:

June:

May:

April:

March:

Last edited:
Hi I have 6 that you need. angie 2009 on pin pics

Thanks, but I thinik you emailed me a couple of days ago and the pins you were interested in I'm afraid are reserved for my holiest of holy grails. Sorry. :( But thanks anyways.

If you would consider different pins from the two you asked about let me know.

I've made some good progress so far but I'm still looking!!! Please PM me if you have any of these. There are a lot of easy pins still on there!!!

I have some stitch pins for trade! Take a look at my traders and message me to let me know what you think :D You have one of my holy grails for trade (stitch with peter pan) so would love to trade for that (long shot i know!) I would obviously multi-trade for it :) :wavey:

Thanks Jason but I'm really only looking for the DA Stitch pins listed above. But thanks anyways. :stitch:

Last edited:
hey i know you proberly wont want these 2 but heres too you might want.
pin37728
i have this one an it is an auction.
pin27480
please pm me :D

hey i know you proberly wont want these 2 but heres too you might want.
pin37728
i have this one an it is an auction.
pin27480
please pm me :D

I actually do need this one (it is listed in the first post as one I am looking for)! Please take a look at my traders! :stitch:

I do have some of those pins but they are in my personal Collection so it would have to be a really good trade for me to give them up! Let me know!!

Sean

I sent you a PM a while back and haven't heard anything. I still have the surfboard set aside from you and I'm not picky, so feel free to look at my wants and see if you can find something I need. THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back