• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ezra and the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Phantom Manor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezra and the Hitchhiking Ghosts and Phantom Manor

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
UPDATE : Added some Haunted Mansion Organist pins to my wants list.

I'm looking for pins of the Hitchhiking Ghosts (Haunted Mansion), Phantom Manor and Trains. The Hitchhikers are my main collection, I want to be a completist of the Phantom Manor and Trains I have only just started. Can you help me with these collections? There's also a few other things I collect, check my wants list on pinpics.

Traders
Check out my pinpics trade list to see my traders. I don't have many traders right now but I can also do pre-trades for UK Disney Store pins.

Wanted
Ezra pins! Hitchhiking Ghosts pins! Hatbox Ghost pins! Organist Pins! Phantom Manor pins! Thunder Mountain pins! Casey pins! Railroad pins! Check my want list.

My Phantom Manor Wanted Pins Pinpics Group This link showcases all the Manor pins I need that have been released already or are soon to be released.

Just PM me offers. :)

Last edited:
All PMs responded to! 51775 and 66393 pending.

Okay didn't think I'd get this much attention; seems like I don't have many traders left at all.

Hi! PLEASE be very careful with the trade for 51775 - there are some awful scrappers out there, so just a bit of advice & ask the trader to check the pin beforehand. The comments on Pinpics are quite accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back