• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fake or real clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake or real clarification

TheAlpacaQueen

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all :D

I'm super new to pin trading, I have looked over some guides and such, but I just want to be 100% sure that they are real :D

I bought them both at a flea market.

tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o5_250.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o7_250.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o3_250.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o2_250.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o6_250.jpg
tumblr_nmycfwh82Y1sqvp84o4_250.jpg

Thank you all for reading ^ ^

edit: If bigger images are needed they can be found here ^ ^ https://www.flickr.com/photos/129700661@N02/sets/72157652000629592/

Last edited:
They definately pass the fake test, as the mickeys seem to be cut smoothly and on a sheet...as far as whether or not they are scrappers, that is really difficult to tell from a picture...if the gloss seems to be faded or dull in areas, that is an indicator...but it might also be due to age...that is what makes it so hard to tell if something is a scrapper or just old.

They definately pass the fake test, as the mickeys seem to be cut smoothly and on a sheet.

Unfortunately this can't always be used to tell if it's a fake or not anymore. It's not uncommon to find newly purchased pins with the pattern not fully reaching the edges. Quality control has definitely dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back