• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

February DLR Release Runs - Close to Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
February DLR Release Runs - Close to Cost + Shipping
New pin was previewed today, being released on Feb 12th. It seems to be a similar pin to the quarterly Annual Passholder pins released last year that featured characters in DCA. This first one is Cars. I have added this to the original post.

I don't know if you saw my post but I would like to add a Fox and the Hound OE to my lot please :)

Hi Sean!
Is there anyway I could be added on for a surprise pin, say... the little mermaid ones? I'd just like to get them all since I missed out on the first one! Please let me know!

Can I be put on the list for the St. Patty's Jessica pin?

Thanks!

On the list! PM will be sent regarding payment.

Hi Sean!
Is there anyway I could be added on for a surprise pin, say... the little mermaid ones? I'd just like to get them all since I missed out on the first one! Please let me know!

Unfortunately, since those are a complete surprise it's one of those things where I will post it the day of if I'm there and am able to obtain some. Last time, I did not do pickups for them (I predict it will be the same).

Hi Sean, let's start on the alphabet with four at a time to be fair. I want the villains reveal conceal boxes

Got you on the list! I will send a PM regarding the Villaintines boxes.

Hi Sean,
Can I add two of the mystery boxes, and to of the Valentine's blind boxes to the list for me as well? :) Thanks much!

Shaun "Moertimer Mouse"

Got you on the list! I will send a PM regarding the Villaintines boxes.

Can I ask to take a look for this OE Cinderella pin?
10963870_404188569754463_1851881796_n.jpg

Big pickup today - as always, requests in original post marked with green means I have obtained the pin.

I was able to secure 15 Villaintines boxes and have sent PM's to the users who requested them. I am hoping that everybody will agree to spread the kindness and allow as many people as possible 2 boxes. I will check for more boxes this weekend when I'm at Disneyland, but due to the extremely low LE size I'm not sure if there will be any left.

Hello Sean
Given the popularity of the Villantimes hearts , you can reduce my stretch goal request from 8 more to 3 more (Hopefully I'll be able to trade for the ones I want with these)
Cheers
David

Could I get added for the PODH pin for the month?

Hello Sean
Given the popularity of the Villantimes hearts , you can reduce my stretch goal request from 8 more to 3 more (Hopefully I'll be able to trade for the ones I want with these)
Cheers
David

Could you put me down for the Wonderfully Wicked pin of the month Evil Queen. Thank you

All on the list! I will send PM's regarding the 2 new requests :)

Can I add these OE's if at DLR please...
Mickey icons - st patrics day and new ToT
New nemo pin (bruce/dory/marlin)

Today as an awful experience - easily the worst pickup day I've ever been to (including Elsa perfume). As a result, I will not be doing pickups for the Diamond Celebration pins from this point forward.

I was able to get 1 for an at cost pickup and I was able to get 6 PoDH pins for at cost pickups. There is a small chance that the PoDH lasts until the weekend and if it does, I will pick up more then. Otherwise anybody that requested one and I was unable to fulfill it will be getting a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back