• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! February RAK "victim" has been selected and pm's sent

ZAPPED! February RAK "victim" has been selected and pm's sent
How did I miss the nominations AGAIN?! We'll do our best to be in on this one!!!

-Matt

Meep. I know I've missed a few (illness, etc.) but please put me back on the list. Thanks!

Sorry, not sure how you got removed, but you are back on!!!

This is so exciting! I wonder who it could be!!

Two ways to find out, first be patient and watch for the post about it or my personal favorite, join in and get the info first hand!!!

This is so awesome! The DPF family is FABULOUS!

Yes you all are!!!!

Okay family, I know I have dropped the ball on this one, but we need to get our packages on the way for this one. Also please be sure to pm Charlie (ChishireCat) so she knows what she is waiting for.

I've still not received the PM saying who the victim is; that's why I commented to be re-added to the list.

I am still waiting for something to come in :/ I may have to send mine by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You still have time to get it out. Just be sure to notify Charlie so she knows it is coming.

I sent mine out yesterday :). Couldn't afford a package this month, so I just sent a card... Hope that is OK!

Of course it is!!!

Vixy, I am sorry, I just sent you a pm with the info.

Back