• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
Moe, I am wanting to make a huge bid before I go to WDW late into the wee hours of the night tonight, but I dont want Grim to miss it, by accident.
I don't know how accessibility will be for me at WDW, so I am sending a copy of my bid to Starry_solo in case it gets lost in the confusion of the auction.
I want to make sure Grim sees it and I am really concerned that he might not.

Right then! As I've been knocked out of Grimm's leaderboard I think it is time to fight my way back in again so I will post an addition to my bid from Grimm's want list
My new bid is:
pin90462

Pin 90462: DSF - Beloved Tales - Oliver and Company

and

pin89900

Pin 89900: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Mr. Smee

and

pin91338

Pin 91338: DLP - Brave - Merida and Cubs - Celtic Braid

OK, I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bid # 63 was accepted by GRIM for Gothel from me, then the Ursula bid was accepted by Moe.
How did I end up with bidding on Grim's Ursula? He could have stolen it from Moe, but I didnt see that happen, and I think GRim likes the marquee better than the two podms anyway.

I just need clarification, I am so confused with Grim's side of the auction. I understand Moe's.

Doesnt make sense, can you Please, look at grims leaderboard again.
Pretty please, with sugar on it and a cherry on top. :)

Grim is not required to formally announce his stealing my bid options... I took his half done leader board from post #192 and added the post #s to them... His last post named you as the ursula lead and the only post I saw for that was the one indicated... I am a bit unsure on his side as well at the moment...

But as the afternoon winds change, there is usually a distinct odor that arrives right before the Grimy Grim makes his daily visit... and unfortunatly the winds are changing now and the odor I would think will be around us soon...

I will be sure he is aware of all bids and that none are missed... you can always re-post your bid if you feel it was missed... an extra post or two wont hurt at this point... lol...

OK, I AM REALLY CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bid # 63 was accepted by GRIM for Gothel from me, then the Ursula bid was accepted by Moe.
How did I end up with bidding on Grim's Ursula? He could have stolen it from Moe, but I didnt see that happen, and I think GRim likes the marquee better than the two podms anyway.

I just need clarification, I am so confused with Grim's side of the auction. I understand Moe's.

Doesnt make sense, can you Please, look at grims leaderboard again.
Pretty please, with sugar on it and a cherry on top. :)

Can I make a suggestion to help reduce confusion Moe + Grimm?

Can I suggest that people colour code their reply?

Like post "URSULA" as the first word in their post in large red letters, or "WHOLE SET" in green etc? Then it should run more smoothly.

Hopefully that'll make things run smoother :)

I'm definitely looking at it constantly. It's interesting to see all the bids! ^^ It's like a reality pin show!

"What will they bid next?!" "Oh no she/he didn't!" "Woah look at that bid!" "Who will win?! :anxious:"

XP

Psycho... I could really make this thread go nuts if tomorrow I changed the title line to say

"Post your new Mulan Scenes here..."

Bwahahaha... Over 200 replies and 5,500 views... Gonna set the mark high with this one by the time it is said and done...:hsd:

lionking.jpg
<- grub scene
aladdin2-1.jpg
<- Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet
tangled4.jpg

This probably doesn't compete with Minpintrader for the whole set, but that's my bid for the entire set. :)

lionking.jpg
<- grub scene
aladdin2-1.jpg
<- Aladdin and Jasmine on the carpet
tangled4.jpg

This probably doesn't compete with Minpintrader for the whole set, but that's my bid for the entire set. :)

Austin!!! This is going to cause Goon Fights in our household tonight!!! Wow talk about blowing a Goon's Gaskets...

We will discuss the bid and announce a leader shortly...

Austin!!! This is going to cause Goon Fights in our household tonight!!! Wow talk about blowing a Goon's Gaskets...

We will discuss the bid and announce a leader shortly...
haha! I was really debating whether to bid at all once the hair scene was already bid, but I figured why not. :)

My bid for either grims or moes pins.The bid id for the following 2 pins and box the Queen of hearts, Ursula, and the box and cert.
1 101 Dalmations Podm
1 toy story podm
1 monsters inc podm
and 2 finding nemo podm
Here are the pics sorry about the size. :facepalm:
Calvin Photo Ipod 263.jpg
Calvin Photo Ipod 266.jpg
Calvin Photo Ipod 268.jpg
Calvin Photo Ipod 267.jpg
Calvin Photo Ipod 265.jpg

Um this attachement below is in the bid i guess also???

Attachments

• Calvin Photo Ipod 269.jpg
    Calvin Photo Ipod 269.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Pins for grins set :

Pin 79821: DSF - El Capitan Marquee- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Pin 33986: DLR - 45th Anniversary Parade of Stars (Belle Float) 4 Pin Set Belle Only
Pin 35961: JDS - Stitch with Devils (3 pin set)
Pin 67675: WDW - Characters with Cinderella Castle - Mystery Tin Collection - 4 Pin Set (Figment Only)
Pin 49248: DSF - Ariel, Flounder & Sebastian Swirl
Pin 87708: DLP - Cast Lanyard Series 6 - Junior (Jungle Book) ( pin does not say its Le)
Pin 92208: DSF - Beloved Tales - Pete's Dragon
Pin 92209: DSF - Beloved Tales - 3 Little Pigs
Pin 92210: DSF - Beloved Tales - The Rescuers
Pin 92211: DSF - Beloved Tales - Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Pin 90544: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Mystery Collection - Sinister Sideshows - Kaa Only
Pin 90615: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Big Top Dessert Gift
Pin 91025: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Jumbo Pin - Welcome Gift
Pin 90613: WDW - Mickey's Circus - Early Bird
Pin 92337: WDW - Disney Pin Trading Night 2012 - Figment
Pin 88840: WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains # 3 Ursula
Pin 87822: WDI - Sorcerer Hats Mystery Pin Collection - Villains #1 - Chernabog

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

This is an update of my Whole set side only...

After much debate in the Goon household we have decide to go to the website to make our decision and here is what we came up with...

Both whole set bids from Minpintrader and Snazzybowtie each have three cells in their bid offers... The Tangled Hair Scene are a match with hitting our #1 wanted Tangled scene... So we went to cells #2... Tangled town scene is #3 on our Tangled wants and the Carpet Scene is a #1(although carpet not seen still a high want)... Then cells #3 the dance scene is #5 on our list and the Grub scene is a #2 on our Lion King list...

All this being said... We have a new leader on the Goon side of the auction game...

The Goon’s Leader Board…

Leading Bid on the Goon Side... the Whole Set!!!

Whole Set side top bid – Snazzybowtie (post 234)

Co-op Evil Queen - SwinginKitten (post 8)
Co-op Queen of Hearts – Argentine (post 179)

Co-op Mother Gothel – Pinkeeper (post 87)
Co-op Cruella – NChouser (post 144)
Co-op Ursula - Kupo1121 (post 94)
Co-op Maleficent - DonnaM (post 147)
Co-op Box and Cert. – no bid available

I will update my Co-op side after I see what Grim's choices are as some bids I may want on my side...

Good Luck All...

$T2eC16VHJI!E9qSO8)P7BQ(1cE3NIQ~~60_57.JPG

Pin 85661: DSF -Jessica Decade Series -1920

I would like the queen of hearts pin

Pin 85661: DSF-Jessica Decade Series - 1920's

Pin 79111: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party –Caterpillar

PLUS MOVIE SCENES: Little Mermaid

\
\

$(KGrHqV,!lsE+GIbpjrsBQGLNFOd)g~~60_57.JPG

Ok here is my second offer for the queen of hearts pin

Simba from Lion King PoDM
Ariel and Flounder from Little Mermaid PoDM (the same PoDM from my first offer for the queen of hearts)
And Pin 79111: DLRP - Pin Trading Event - The Mad Pin Party –Caterpillar

While I understand not knowing is really frustrating, auctioneers are not required by any of the auction house rules to give leaderboards, it is something that is done as a courtesy, but if Grim is busy than he might not have time. I know that everyone really wants these pins, but let's remember that they are just pins and Grim has a life and that should come first.

Sorry for the delay folks. For those of you that dont know, I have three HUGE tests this week, the biggest of them in two short hours. I plan on spending a good chunk of time on this afternoon, and pretty much all of tomorrow to be around and checking this thread explicitly for past post updates and new posts. I guess a bad week for me to jump in on my very first real auction here... Should have dipped my toe in with a few smaller ones first, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back