• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: FINAL HOURS - Designer Villains
I think the way it works is, you bid, and one of the auctioneers grabs your bid for their set. So, theoretically, if you put out 2 bids, I think the best thing would be to do bids on more than one villain rather than 2 different bids for the same villain..... I think.

Thanks... That helps~!

For the full set....here goes nothing:

62524_497547093590283_10685390_n.jpg
150155_497547266923599_1993583184_n.jpg
267252_497547370256922_8985070_n.jpg
579544_497547420256917_128040995_n.jpg
417214_497547486923577_1535634440_n.jpg
581622_497547523590240_1534353876_n.jpg

The Goon’s Leader Board…
Whole Set – BLTBoys
Co-op Evil Queen - SwinginKitten
Co-op Queen of Hearts - #1MickeyFreak
Co-op Mother Gothel - Twins10101
Co-op Cruella - PsychoPixie
Co-op Ursula - KUPO1121
Co-op Maleficent - Mixed Wolf
Co-op Box/Cert. - T.B.A.

Current Leader is Whole Set side... BltBoys

For the whole thing

60269: WDW - Gold Card Character Train - Engine (Mickey & Minnie)
60270: WDW - Gold Card Character Train - Car Carrier (Goofy)
60271: WDW - Gold Card Character Train - Coal Car (Chip & Dale)
60272: WDW - Gold Card Character Train - Freight Carrier (Stitch)
60273: WDW - Gold Card Character Train - Caboose (Donald)

Wheres the other auctioneer at???

The other autioneer was asleep!! I knew you'd start it at inopportune time, now I have no bids! Bah!

Goofy - To make it easier on use, can we also note in our leader boards if anything is coming *off* our leader boards? That way we don't have to hunt for what's available.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll take Pinkeeper's PODM.

Grim’s Leader Board…
Whole Set – TBA
Co-op Evil Queen - TBA
Co-op Queen of Hearts - TBA
Co-op Mother Gothel - TBA
Co-op Cruella - PinKeeper
Co-op Ursula - TBA
Co-op Maleficent - TBA
Co-op Box/Cert. - T.B.A.

Current Leader is Co-op

OK. Since I've been outbid on Goon's by a whole set bid, I would like to move my bid to Grims for Queen of Hearts:
Pin 66840: DLR - Disney Dreams Collection - Lady in a Hatbox
Pin 24122: DLR Cast Member Lanyard Series - Race Cars (Mickey Mouse)
Pin 41238: Stitch Invades Series (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Pin 529: Just the Girls Puzzle Piece Set (Ariel)
Pin 69217: Electrical Parade - Tinker Bell
Pin 23126: DLR - Trapped Tinker Bell (Lantern)

OK. Since I've been outbid on Goon's by a whole set bid, I would like to move my bid to Grims for Queen of Hearts:

Unfortunately, it's still locked in on Goon's list. He might switch back over to the co-op, you never know! Stay tuned :)

You might want to consider adding the post number that contained the bid for each Leaderboard entry to make it a little easier for everyone to see what was bid

Oh this is true. Ok. Like I said when bid though, It was a total long shot to win any of these so I'm really not gonna compain if I don't win. It's ALLLLLLLL Good!

the bid for cruella stands of course, since Moe has it on the leaderboard.

QUESTION:
once our bid is knocked off a leaderboard, if it is not claimed by the other auctioneer, can we withdraw the bid totally, and change it? I am considering a whole set bid, but dont want to have all my best pins bid locked if they dont make either leader boards.

Need Clarification Please...

One more question and clarification:

Each Auctioneer will have:

1.) A leader board
and
2.) Their current leader...

If their current leader is the complete set, are the individual bids (even though they are on the leader board, but essentially second place) up for grabs by the other auctioneer for a first place bid? (or vice versa... individual bids vs the set

(I wouldn't want to be stuck in second place, if the other auctioneer might want my bid in the lead???):dunno:

the bid for cruella stands of course, since Moe has it on the leaderboard.

QUESTION:
once our bid is knocked off a leaderboard, if it is not claimed by the other auctioneer, can we withdraw the bid totally, and change it? I am considering a whole set bid, but dont want to have all my best pins bid locked if they dont make either leader boards.

Yes any bid that is not locked as a leader may be retracted and or changed...

One more question and clarification:

Each Auctioneer will have:

1.) A leader board
and
2.) Their current leader...

If their current leader is the complete set, are the individual bids (even though they are on the leader board, but essentially second place) up for grabs by the other auctioneer for a first place bid? (or vice versa... individual bids vs the set

(I wouldn't want to be stuck in second place, if the other auctioneer might want my bid in the lead???):dunno:

This is a very good point... Perhaps we auctioneers may only lock one side either whole set side or Co-Op side depending on who we state as our leader... Then the other side (side losing) may be stolen by the other auctioneer if they choose to do so... Hmmmm this may add another very interesting twist to our Duel...LOL... I will leave this decision to my co-Auctioneer... If Grim is game for this added twist I am OK with it...

So Goofy since your Auction has a whole set High Bid, my bid for the Queen of Hearts is no longer locked and can be moved to Grim's right? If so, I would like my bid moved to Grim's.

So Goofy since your Auction has a whole set High Bid, my bid for the Queen of Hearts is no longer locked and can be moved to Grim's right? If so, I would like my bid moved to Grim's.

It is up to the decision of the auctioneer if they choose to steal your bid... As of now you are still in my top position on the co-op side and if that happens to take the lead then you would be in the top spot... But as you mentioned, Grim may choose to steal your bid from me as it is not locked as my current leader... As of this moment, the only bids locked are the Cruella bid for Grim's co-op side and BLTBoys whole set bid on my side...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back