• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finding my grails...never gonna happen :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Interested in your Pascal PTD :) I know I don't have any of your grails.
I have a few of your wants :) Let me know if you would like to trade :)

Last edited:
I would help you if I could!!! All I have that you want is Mulan the Warrior/ Good Luck though! I am sure something will come along your way :D

I can't believe "The Little Mermaid" Beloved Tales pin just sold for $285 on eBay :(

I'm never gonna be able to get that pin.

lol I feel like a lot of people were watching her auctions, I was watching the BatB and SB Stained Glass pins and they went for $170 and $95 respectively and I missed out on both of them, now I'm really sad I didn't buy at least one of them from mybabykelly (I know you bought them both, right?) :(

I can't see your whole grail sig :/ btw 46300 is beautiful in person I hope you get it I absolutely LOVE mine it was my first of my top 3 Grails I was able to get! My hubby collects Snow White and has lanyard full of her and that LM is his fav pin ever too lol but I know who to come too if I get an extra :) GL that beloved tales is near impossible to get I'm on the hunt for her too!! Lmk what your Grails are everything to the right of the up beloved tales and down from there I can't see :(

Boo! I know what you are talking about, that is why I am kind of cooling grail hunting for a while, especially after my evilbay grail debacle from today :(, it can be discouraging. I am going to PM you about one of the Punzie pins in your sig.

Wow...this is not a bump, but rather a venting post. Its like so ridiculously hard to attain some of my wanted pins. Every time I see a post for one of my pins it goes immediately. Will no one help me? How about checking a fellow DPF'ers wants once in a while and make an offer? I'm so discouraged....ugh! Pin collecting is running my patients thin!

tumblr_ls3kp2fb9f1r317bvo1_500_large.gif

lol I know patience is a virtue and all, but how long is patience gonna make us wait something xD We both know about going immediately *cough* Little Mermaid Stained Glass *cough* but that's because the price was very good. Either the offer will be really good that nobody can refuse or the offer will be really bad that nobody will offer...THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND!!!

The only thing is, when it comes to grails, I've rarely been PM'd about starting a trade for a grail but rather had to initiate them myself. I think it partially comes from the fact that the person on the other end doesn't know how much you want this pin and sometimes, if they can get an extra pin or two, why not take it? I'm not saying its sharking because those "one or two" pins are not like the Tangled Chair and Marquee lol but still something else that's nice but not huge ^_^ Not to mention they might see you are wanting the pin but they don't know the countless other people who might have it on their signature too so they might instead choose to make a Trading Thread as opposed straight up offering it.

I'm not trying to counter what you said or anything, this is just what went through my mind when I was in the slump of "getting grails is so hard" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back