• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Finished my PODMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my PODMs

King Niptune

?????
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I'm down to my last PODMs that I need along with a few other pins.

PODMs
These are the scenes, or close to these scenes, that I am looking to get:
th_BatB1.jpg
th_BatB2.jpg
th_BatB3.jpg
attachment.php

Pins to complete sets
p

Last edited:
Goofy_Moe said:
Hey Greg, I picked up a couple extra Sorcerer Mickey pins from todays event with you in mind, one is a different ID Badge than you have listed, the other is a spinner pin... Let me know which one you like and it is yours(call it a pick your own zap...lol)... see the pics on this link...

http://disneypinforum.com/album.php?albumid=270

Wow Moe, thanks! I would love to have the new WDI Sorcerer Badge! Thanks so much! I already packed your package that's going out tomorrow with a much smaller scale zap lol

Sounds good... the badge is yours... I will pack it in the package with the others... Now if you want to trade for the other pin, just let me know... lol...
Wow Moe, thanks! I would love to have the new WDI Sorcerer Badge! Thanks so much! I already packed your package that's going out tomorrow with a much smaller scale zap lol

I believe I have a chernabog and hyacinth hippo (not on card) from the Fantasia ice cream set (extra, I still haven't completed my set after I dumbly gave up my black baby pegasus) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back