• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Five minutes left in Goofy's Auction

Auction Ended: Five minutes left in Goofy's Auction

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
"Wow ... My Idea spawned a whole new creation... LOL ... Well as you have seen soo many attempt to do this, there is still only one true original that has held true to our standards from day one... That's right the Original Goofy Auction... Our auctions will always be held here in the trade section as cash offers are NEVER accepted... As well as we always hold true that we commit to a trade from the first offer on... The Pin Always Goes!!! Never a closed auction here... Now enough of my silly ranting about copycats :rant: ...LOL... Let's get down to business... We are nearing the midway point of qualifying for the Private auction on June 30th... so get in before you miss out..."

The last GOOFY AUCTION ended yesterday...

Congratulations to…
oojooboo… for placing the winning bid... Your pin will be shipped out A.S.A.P.... and you earned spot #8 in the June 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Private Auction…

Current Qualified members for June 30[SUP]th[/SUP] Auction in alphabetical order are…

Dis22

Dolphin324

DumboLover21

Erudolf

Gdbd4ever

Lostinwonderland

oojooboo

Twill20

Last day to qualify is June 29[SUP]th[/SUP]… Good Luck…

So let's do it again... This is how it works… The item pictured below is going to be traded to the best offer posted on this thread (Actual item is pictured on each auction, if shown with card, it comes on card... most do)… Deadline for posting an offer is Thursday June 14th
@ 5:30pm PST…(So that I can mail before 6:00pm for on time arrival...)

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits our wants the best and not on value of offer,

(
Hint1: We collect NBC, Cats, PoDM’s, AiW, Ray(PaTF), Tinkerbell, and Goofy)
(Hint2: We do not care for pins with too much writting on them, holiday related (except NBC), and pins that are more special if you turn them around (AP's, PP's...)
so bid away…
The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the item within the United States and winning bidder will do the same… International bidders must pay for shipping cost…If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer and any prior offer will be cancelled... If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture or written description of the actual scene offered in the post)...

If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
With all that out of the way...

The next item up for bid is...

A Father's Day Special Package!!!

With Father's Day quickly approaching, have you picked up a gift yet??? Well here it is for "The King" in your family...

attachment.php

Included in this package is the following...

Pin 60902: DLR - Happy Father's Day 2008 - Ariel and Triton

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=60902&sid=1798.1339373310.v3

And

A "One of a Kind" King Triton engraved Beer Mug...
attachment.php

The mug is pitured with foam inside so that the image may be seen...
attachment.php

This 27.5oz Beer Mug was engraved with the image of King Triton, but I did not include any wording such as Happy Father's Day so that if you are a Little Mermaid fan, by all means bid away...LOL...
If you would like this to be for a Father's Day Gift, I will ship it immediatly following the end of the auction so that it may arrive in time...

Last edited:
If you would like to request a certain character to be engraved and auctioned please post your request here as well as what you would like it engraved on (Beer Mug, Coffee Mug...) I can do most any character that you can request, but I hate to do wording unless I REALLY need to... LOL...

I collect mugs! And that mug is so so so so cool! :)

Alright, I really want to win this auction. Let's see what I can offer you. :)

P.S. - I would love to see a mug with Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland smoking his hookah and blowing smoke circles. :)

Back