• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

For sale: 100 pin collection. Pooh Bear, Mickey, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale: 100 pin collection. Pooh Bear, Mickey, etc

dizbubbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm selling my son's small collection. These pins have been displayed (on the corkboard as pictured.)
My 11 year old counted 96 pins. I'll throw in 4 from my collection (not pictured) to make it an even 100. :)
We're asking $160 which includes shipping. We'll ship the pins on either foam or cards with mickey head backs. But I know we don't have the original cardbacks.
I'm new to DPF but was an active trader in dizpins (if their referral board is still active you'll find me there-- same user name).
I'll accept paypal and ship USPS with insurance.
Any questions please message me.
Once this lot sells I have 2 more sons who want to sell their collections as well, and I"ll be selling my Little Mermaid collection as well as some traders.
P9180250.jpg

OK...so I don't know how to edit posts. :) Here's the next collection... 49 of the states collection. I never did have Virginia. But the rest are there and have been displayed on the corkboard as shown. I'm asking $450 for the entire lot which is less than what I paid. That price includes shipping and insurance.
I still have references on dizpins.com (I checked! :) ) Message me if you want my email address to check me out.
I'll ship the pins on cards or foam, I have no clue where the original cards would be.
I accept Paypal, and I'll ship next day!
Thanks for considering....
P9180001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back